Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Didn't Kiffin get hired before the playoffs and Sark replaced him?

Yes before the championship game. Sark took over and lost to Watson at the very end. 

“When Kiffin left a week before the national championship game to start his duties as head coach at Florida Atlantic, Saban could have turned to any of his on-field assistants to take over as playcaller. He tabbed Sarkisian.

Alabama lost to Clemson 35-31, but looking back, it was a difficult situation, shifting gears that suddenly. Even so, Sarkisian managed to produce 473 yards and 31 points with a true freshman quarterback he hadn't coached hands-on all season.”

For all those saying Sark has turned it around..  I think even Mensa couldve gotten to a CFP with Bama's players.  Not feeling this hire at all.  But Im not going to be a little bitch about it come Sept 2021.  Ill give Sark a chance, but nothing about this is what I wanted or envisioned if we were firing Herman.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is fucking entertaining, don't want to leave my computer but I have shit to do. I have no idea which direction this is going but still happy Herman is gone. I don't buy Sark turning down Texas unless he thinks he can't handle the pressure.......only reason. Unless of course he is getting handed the reigns to Alabama.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

This is fucking entertaining, don't want to leave my computer but I have shit to do. I have no idea which direction this is going but still happy Herman is gone. I don't buy Sark turning down Texas unless he thinks he can't handle the pressure.......only reason. Unless of course he is getting handed the reigns to Alabama.

You, quite literally, typed everything that I was about to type myself.  

• Haha 1

Some folks on this site are worse than the 9.95ers they claim to despise. Once again, Who's the first "reporter" to break the Sarkisian news? Chip Brown! But y'all all go ahead and run with "Sarkisian hired" everywhere and consider it a current fact. This shit ain't official until UT makes an official fucking announcement.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Serious questions

1. When did the courting officially start

2. Any ideas on staffing $$ / staff continunity

3. Football Asst AD is coming from outside of the UT hierarchy (sneaking suspicion that it is an associate AD at an SEC school)

4. Were we right with any of the fight tracking?

5. Can you convince your Source to leak a major fake rumor to Jabba the Ketch and FCB right before they hire Meyer for the lulz

change1.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1