Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

This is fucking entertaining, don't want to leave my computer but I have shit to do. I have no idea which direction this is going but still happy Herman is gone. I don't buy Sark turning down Texas unless he thinks he can't handle the pressure.......only reason. Unless of course he is getting handed the reigns to Alabama.

Well if Saban wants him to take over them I want him!

Just now, jw4381 said:

1 fire herman

2 float sark through fcb

3 announce urban during the aggy game kickoff

4 profit

1 good - also messes with baby Stoops Kentucky game (BGB is watching)

2 good

3 good - mess with Aggy and MB

4 good

if true may be liking CDC even more.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

So, I found the subscription options. Is there any difference in the "packages"? Or is it just how much I want to spend?

yeah no difference, just different options for level of support. You get access to discord as well and unlimited image storage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The spin led with Herman ouster at half during Kentucky game ....they said something about a Zoom call later today...

could this be springing Urban right before Orange Bowl?

take over all the media today

Edited by Griff

Okay, now I that I've had about 10 minutes to digest the Sark after Dark rumors, because that's all they are at this point and fuck that shit, I am firmly back on the "it's Urban until someone else is announced by the University" platform.
Fisterman and all cucks in here that can't cut even day crew levels of energy, GTFO and find another thread to circle jerk one another over being "right" and your proclaimed successor Sark. The group of believers in this trust tree of delusionals may have lost some members today, but we're not climbing down until the fat lady sings. 

^^^^ This right here!

Urban Myer or bust!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, RollLeft said:

There's only a few programs that get this type of attention and hate.  Only means we are relevant.  I LOVE IT!!!

Yeah, I put less stock into what RedditCFB has to say than I do what our own "journalists" have to say and that is saying something...