Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

So, what's the deal?
FCB, the AP, and Horns 247 jumped the gun in a vain effort for a scoop?
No, the athletic department leaked a rumor to their lapdog FCB to give them an excuse to wait until after the national championship game to announce the new coach.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Can I get some positive rep after being called a troll for weeks now? This has been done with Sark since the week of the 14th.    

I just repped all your posts. You nailed it. Not sure why you're getting showered with negs. I guess people are salty and don't like you asking for rep. The truth hurts sometimes.

• Like 1

The only thing that bugs me about the Pollack tweet is that if he did ask it wasn't a flat denial.  That would have been a better sign of Urban or bust.  Saban well be forced to address this and we will all know soon if its Sark.  If not we landed URB. 

14 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

The Big Astronaut is showing night crew vibes:

Might be the only college athlete that when you ask him what he weighs right now, he verifies his current altitude so he can be precise. 

or maybe he only gives his mass so he doesn’t have to bother. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

He's replying to rap saying this

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA
GIF

Replying to
You could sell a million bucks worth of shirts to Oklahoma fans with your ‘went for Urban settled for Bourbon’ line

Just so our Twitter accounting is properly set out.

• First post was RGL posting the (Jimmy Butler?) gif in response to Pollack's latest tweet about Sark turning down UT.
  • Second post was Kirk Barton responding to that gif saying "LOL you might be on to something."
  • Last post was RGL responding with the t-shirt joke, which I read as RGL taking a stance of "I know I'm right about Urban and you [Barton] are wrong, but want to say something complimentary to you so as to lessen the blow / play buddy-buddy [and still get my bet $$ from you]."

To unsubscribe from Twitter facts, please PM derka.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3