if you want urban meyer as head coach at texas, cut your dick off

BigOrange1

I don’t give a fuck anymore.  Hire anyone that only knows how to win.  I don’t give a fuck what they have hidden in the closet.  I don’t care if they cost 15 mil a year.  It’s better than the last 10 years of misery sans one sugar bowl win.  For fucks sake, we are 1-5 against tcu the last 6 years.  Forget even trying to beat ou.  We struggle with mid level programs consistently.  

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

And Texas fans will continue to pat themselves on the back of how noble they are for not wanting someone like that and how every other program is dirty. That is what teams of losing ass teams resort to. Being a "clean" program. When in reality, no one gave a damn of all the arrests and trouble the players got into when we were winning big. People only latch onto this shit when the losing starts.

If Urban came in here and started to have the success like he did at Florida and Ohio St, I guarantee you many would not give a shit about what kind of person he is or his past. Winning is a cure for a lot. It's easy to jump on the high horse when you are losing because you need to latch onto anything to make yourself feel better about your program.

Stfu...were 5-3 and have a bye week to get injured players back and figure some shit out. Even if we finish this season with a dud we have most of our team coming back with a senior QB. The first sign of adversity pussy Texas fans want to hire a pos to come save us and then act as if they’re thinking on a higher level. Fuck off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Stfu...were 5-3 and have a bye week to get injured players back and figure some shit out. Even if we finish this season with a dud we have most of our team coming back with a senior QB. The first sign of adversity pussy Texas fans want to hire a pos to come save us and then act as if they’re thinking on a higher level. Fuck off

We’ve had 10 years of fucking adversity. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

You should go ahead and shut the fuck up. You know what other team from the state is 5-3 as well? Is that something to be proud of when this team was expected to compete for a Big 12 Championship? You want to pound your chest about being 5-3 and losing to one of the worst TCU teams this decade by double digits? It's apparent the program needs saving. Texas could easily be 4-4 right with a loss to KU in the books and sports the worst defense in P5. Did you defend Coach Potato until the bitter end as well?

3 hours ago, Chad said:

You should go ahead and shut the fuck up. You know what other team from the state is 5-3 as well? Is that something to be proud of when this team was expected to compete for a Big 12 Championship? You want to pound your chest about being 5-3 and losing to one of the worst TCU teams this decade by double digits? It's apparent the program needs saving. Texas could easily be 4-4 right with a loss to KU in the books and sports the worst defense in P5. Did you defend Coach Potato until the bitter end as well?

We have a young injured defense. Only clowns like you and the lazy media thought we were gonna contend for the playoffs this year. Rational fans said we’re a few injuries away from being shit. Y’all chose to ignore the fact we have four returning starts on defense. Now y’all our whining for a dirt bag to takeover after one bad loss. Texas fans are the worst

• Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Username checks out 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chad said:

Texas could easily be 4-4 right with a loss to KU in the books and sports the worst defense in P5. 

With just a little bit of defense, and an Ingram catch vs LSU we could be 7-1. 

I’m confused with the whole season.

26 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

We have a young injured defense. Only clowns like you and the lazy media thought we were gonna contend for the playoffs this year. Rational fans said we’re a few injuries away from being shit. Y’all chose to ignore the fact we have four returning starts on defense. Now y’all our whining for a dirt bag to takeover after one bad loss. Texas fans are the worst

Did I say a thing about the playoffs? You're lacking in reading comprehension. I said Texas was expected to be in the mix for the Big 12 title. I'm glad you're proud of a 5-3 record are you sure you're not an aggy in disguise?

4 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Dude we gave up 48pts at home to fucking Kansas and needed a last second FG to beat them. I don't give a shit about injuries or new guys. That was fucking pathetic.

Sam has now regressed. Playcalling is horeshit and every team has figured us out. 5-3 right now means jack shit. If you expected this and accept this kind of performance, then that's on you. Because it isn't just the defense. It is all 3 phases not playing well. We have been embarrassed by any team we have played worth a damn. Made a freshman spare QB at TCU look great. Made Kansas' offense look like Bama.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chad said:

Hey hey HEEYYYY wait a minute here.  

Indiana is fucking 6-2

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chad said:

Did I say a thing about the playoffs? You're lacking in reading comprehension. I said Texas was expected to be in the mix for the Big 12 title. I'm glad you're proud of a 5-3 record are you sure you're not an aggy in disguise?

This was before we had 5 DBs get injured and have to move our 3rd string freshman QB to RB. Shit happens. Blaming the coaches is lazy. Wanting to hire a known pos to win games makes you a shitty person point blank

• Fuck You 3

11 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

We’ve had 10 years of fucking adversity. 

Seriously, wtf are you talking about? Herman is an above average HC. If you want to be a slightly above average program, then keep Herman. If you want to be back like Sam claimed we were after the sugar bowl, you go hire a real HC with skins on the wall.

You'd have to be a piece of shit to want a piece of shit like Urban Meyer.  Just hire Art Briles, you sad, no bottom motherfuckers.  It's The University of Texas.  You don't have to sacrifice dignity and character to have a successful program.  That has been proven three times over.  Stop acting like a bunch of panicky faggots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

You'd have to be a piece of shit to want a piece of shit like Urban Meyer.  Just hire Art Briles, you sad, no bottom motherfuckers.  It's The University of Texas.  You don't have to sacrifice dignity and character to have a successful program.  That has been proven three times over.  Stop acting like a bunch of panicky faggots.

USC or OU will hire him and end up in the playoffs within the next 2 years, and were going to be sitting here playing with our dicks, struggling with TCU. People keep saying “this is the university of Texas” like any 17 or 18 year old kid that we’re recruiting has actually seen us win. That name recognition will start to wear off it you keep fucking around hiring average HCs and finishing with 3-6 losses every year. It doesn’t have to be urban (although he’d be my first choice by a fucking longshot) but it needs to be a proven winner. We aren’t good at finding that young up and coming coach. 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, alincoln said:

Texas cannot sacrifice its moral superiority.  It's the only thing the program has left.

You sound like someone who wants to be on par with aggy on a national level. I’m not sure we even have the same record as them if we played their schedule. This program is a joke right now. Fuck moral superiority at this point. If that’s your main focus you should be leading the bandwagon to hire Charlie Strong again.

10 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You sound like someone who wants to be on par with aggy on a national level. I’m not sure we even have the same record as them if we played their schedule. This program is a joke right now. Fuck moral superiority at this point. If that’s your main focus you should be leading the bandwagon to hire Charlie Strong again.

If you want to hire a known piece of shit to possibly win games than have at it boss, but you can’t ever pretend to take the moral high ground again with anything related to CFB. If a player does something selfish and gets his ass suspended for a big game, you can’t say shit. These are the same Texas fans who wanted to kick Baylor out of the conference. You can’t just be moral when it’s convenient.