Jake Smith

FriendofaFriend

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

Not like that's a problem.  Best way to hide fat girls in a music video > Lot of clothes, face shots, and quick cuts.

That vid is a clinic.

Fat girls? Cajun, you know I love you but Kermit would have plowed through each and every one of those girls in his youth. I’m no Vic Mackey, but those girls ain’t fat. Ugly maybe, but not fat. Just a little extra cushion. 

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Cajun should definitely check out the following pic.

Sure there's one Vic special but I'd slam hammer the rest. Yeah it was a over decade ago, but I might have been young enough to interest them then.

Couldn't agree more. All female group playing catchy heavy rock and roll about getting drunk and getting laid, while always paying homage to the rock and metal greats. Much better return on investment than Mehringer.

spend-the-night-album-art.jpg

• Like 2

Everyone who is happy with the kid's performance this season, please tell me to go fuck myself. 

Late to this thread, but I’ve got two questions; Did this young man start in front of your son, nephew, or family friend’s son? Or did he date your daughter, and it ended badly?
I G-Rated the second question.
And go fuck yourself, just because I like telling people to do that, it’s just kinda fun.
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Don’t know how to say this without just setting off the panic alarms, but Smith just deleted all of his Instagram pictures and bio related to Texas.

He's ready to go drop passes for a bigger program. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

He made a lot of freshman mistakes at a freshman, and he's continuing to make a lot of freshman mistakes as a sophomore. Wouldn't surprise me if he was told about getting dropped down on the depth chart and this is his knee jerk response. Oh well best of luck to him if he decides to quit and go somewhere else