Mass Shooting in Greenville

UTEX90

46 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Criminals don’t care about laws, that’s why they break them anyway. Therefore having any laws at all is stupid.

or we could just pass many more stupid laws that criminals will not follow even though there are plenty of laws now dealing with most every common crime out there and the results would be people that are making every effort to follow the law still get in trouble because of some law that was passed that was pretty much useless to stop any real crime

all the better when a lot of those getting picked up for those laws would be minorities and then everyone (especially those that wanted those laws) can cry racism and pretend they were not an advocate of those laws and that when they were advocating for those laws they were hoping that just anyone got picked up and had their guns taken because they just wanted people to have their guns taken

here lets look at some of choppaboy wess' friends on facebook

e9ef5dfb7c5bfaaee5723c61d473da21-full.jp

does a young jose macc look 21 here and old enough to own a pistol?.......probably not

b029acdf55cd96eb721a65cb5ca2eb05-full.jp

here is an older jose macc out in public with a gun that is not properly holstered for open carry as required in Texas, it is an UZI (I believe odd with the name macc) and it has a silencer......do you think that jose macc has a concealed carry permit (required for open carry in Texas and again his gun is not properly being carried even if he does have that permit)

do you think he went through the fingerprint, photograph and signature requirements to own that silencer or do you think he got a lawyer and formed a trust or a corporation to legally own that silencer?....I would doubt it very much

so possessing that silencer would be a federal felony and he would have other charges for unlawful carry because I doubt he has a permit and even if he did the gun is not properly secured in a holster in public as is required in Texas

so what more laws would you think could be passed to prevent him form having that gun and that silencer that are not already on the books?

d73885597e41f1cd1d8e1c1ef8c8ad86-full.jp

again even with a carry permit the gun is not properly carried in Texas in public.......do we need more laws or how about just enforcing the small ones like this and then finding out as often happens that the gun is stolen, the possessor is not legally allowed to carry, or a felon....do we need yet more laws?

5a77138a7b33dd0dc31d93fe6ae8afbc-full.jp

once again even if possessing a carry permit it is not legal in Texas to have one (much less 2) guns just in your hands while out and about in public (in what looks to be a fairly crowded parking lot) and thus the police would have 100% cause to stop and disarm this individual and write him at least 2 citations for guns not properly secured while "open carrying" and that is if they have the proper permits and the guns are legal.....what more laws do you think could be passed so this fool and the others above do not have guns and are not so brazenly going around in public with them and showing them off and playing with them

• Like 7
  • Fuck You 1

Once again, out of respect for the English language, I absolutely refuse to read your post. I’ve really tried to read your ramblings before, and it’s just not worth the time to throw my fishing line into your polluted lakes of grammatical hatred & see if I can pull out a meaning. I’m not doing it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Once again, out of respect for the English language, I absolutely refuse to read your post. I’ve really tried to read your ramblings before, and it’s just not worth the time to throw my fishing line into your polluted lakes of grammatical hatred & see if I can pull out a meaning. I’m not doing it. 

world http GIF

3 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

the really good news is he is not black so we can call him white!

plus we can try and get the sheriff fired for saying the suspect was black

also it is strange they have still not named the second victim

It's POS  Hunt County, of course he was gonna blame a black person

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Great QT I stop at in Greenville for gas on way to LA.  That's all I got.

My CSB is that way back in the day our freshman basketball team played at Greenville the first game of the season.  We walked into the gym late because of bus troubles, and there were two Greenville players standing by the door watching us come in.  One of them, loudly enough for the whole gym to hear, yelled, "DAAAYUM, THEY ALL WHITE BOYS!!!"   (We actually had 7 whites and 7 blacks on our team.)  So that sign in town was definitely wrong.  

Channel 8 was granted a jail house interview with the suspect:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/accused-greenville-shooter-speaks-from-hunt-county-jail/287-4842d210-5815-4033-bcb8-896674b21f71

Suspect says he was dressed in a Halloween costume as a security guard with a plate carrier, with the plates removed. He and many of his friends are telling the police that he was not the shooter and was sitting in his car at the time of the gunfire. Suspect feels as though he was fingered for it because of his costume. Apparently a number of witnesses are now talking to the police and saying they arrested the wrong person. Time will tell......

If you watch the interview the suspect shifts his eyes for some of his answers which is often a tell that he is lying. But whatever. Who knows.

18 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I think what ButtFumble is trying to say is that the world is going to miss this fine young fellow:

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.berry.92754

14138727_1852647604963268_14093179867680

14141679_1852778564950172_31913063296384

56795491_2462843880610301_12124879722433

64707599_2517125048515517_18029122086869

Did you see how much open skin he had on his torso with that stack of cash? 

there definitely is a crappy tattoo artist somewhere who is wondering what could have been

35 minutes ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/accused-greenville-shooter-speaks-from-hunt-county-jail/287-4842d210-5815-4033-bcb8-896674b21f71

Suspect says he was dressed in a Halloween costume as a security guard with a plate carrier, with the plates removed. He and many of his friends are telling the police that he was not the shooter and was sitting in his car at the time of the gunfire. Suspect feels as though he was fingered for it because of his costume. Apparently a number of witnesses are now talking to the police and saying they arrested the wrong person. Time will tell......

If you watch the interview the suspect shifts his eyes for some of his answers which is often a tell that he is lying. But whatever. Who knows.

Regardless, they are going to need more evidence than dressed strangely and seen fleeing from the scene. 

32 minutes ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

It’s almost impossible to tell in a situation like that. Too many nerves and distractions. Need to get him alone and apply hours of pressure to see if he cracks. Probably what they’re doing right now. 

This reminds me of that story in Dallas about the scrub who was accused of killed his girlfriend and went on Local TV to insist his innocence. His performance only made him look incredibly guilty and the cops lasers in on him as their guy. 

2 weeks later it comes out the scrub was actually arrested for selling drugs to an FBI agent and arrested and booked hours before the murder on the actual day it occurred. 

Not very often, but sometimes- if it walks and acts like a duck it’s just a stupid asshole dressed like one. 

as of now I think it is going to be very hard to get a conviction

you also have to consider the shooting up of the vigil did this person arrested and some associate travel all the way from where they are down to the vigil to shoot it up (incredibly risky for a lot of reasons) or did some others that had issues with those they knew would be there "take their shot"

I think there is also a risk of touching off more issues, and I think that is a much worse thing, if this happens to be the wrong person......it would be pretty terrible to touch off an issue between groups if it is over an incorrect arrest....and that concern I think is real based on the shoot up of the vigil and the statements on facebook of the friends

That Hunt County Sheriff really botched this one....and the Texas Rangers. Starting to wonder if the Texas Rangers have lost their shine. Come election time I would guess that Hunt County Sheriff will face some competition at the polls.

Meanwhile, a murderer goes free and on the loose. Mighty fine police work charging an innocent man with a crime punishable by death.

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thing is, DPS, Rangers, FBI, they have more in common with Guyger and various other dog shooters and drunk slappers than their mythology.  Cops is cops.

Yup.

They'll hang one of their own out to dry on occasion to maintain apprearances, but other than that it's the Blue Line all the way.

I've personally witnessed cops and a Border Patrol agent cover for a retired Texas Ranger who hit a family's car while parked after coming out of a bar hammered off his ass.  Mr. Law and order just took it on home.  No note, no accountability, nothing except endangering lives to get his own ass home safe and warm.  

Errbody wearing a badge (there were a buch at the event) went immediately into "protection" mode for him.

Now, had I done it?  I'd still be in the Brewster County Jail.

But, hey, you can buy his book and he'd sure look good in a Marlboro ad.