Abu Bakr al-Baghdad (ISIS leader) is dead

Parliament

"Last night, the United States brought the world's number one terrorist leader to justice. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead. ... U.S. special operations forces executed a dangerous and daring nighttime raid in northwestern Syria and accomplished their mission in grand style. ... He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way."

https://www.axios.com/al-baghdadi-raid-isis-trump-presidency-0003aac0-f7d1-417a-b59d-5cf0c789d10f.html

Enjoy the afterlife, Fuckwad.

Edited by Parliament

"Last night, the United States brought the world's number one terrorist leader to justice. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead. ... U.S. special operations forces executed a dangerous and daring nighttime raid in northwestern Syria and accomplished their mission in grand style. ... He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way."
https://www.axios.com/al-baghdadi-raid-isis-trump-presidency-0003aac0-f7d1-417a-b59d-5cf0c789d10f.html

Enjoy the afterlife, Fuckwad.

So the Russians and Syrians gave this to a Trump so he could try to one-up President Obama, in exchange Trump pulled out of Syria and fucked over another ally.

This is my guess.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

So the Russians and Syrians gave this to a Trump so he could try to one-up President Obama, in exchange Trump pulled out of Syria and fucked over another ally.

This is my guess.

the timing is a hell of a coincidence isn't it? Someone ratted him out to the Americans, a quid pro quo?

11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

If DOTARD were my father, I would have taken the car keys and credit cards away from him a long time ago.

13. "You know, they use the internet better than almost anybody in the world, perhaps other than Donald Trump."

37. "I wrote a book. A really very successful book. And in that book, about a year before the World Trade Center was blown up, I said there's somebody named Osama bin Laden, you better kill him or take him out, something to that effect, he's big trouble."

So in 2003, we threw a metric fuck ton of feces on that region, the mess festered to the point where a new menace was created within it (ISIS), and this fucking mentally inferior simpleton is absolutely begging for credit for throwing a little temporary relief from the flies.

It's absolutely childish, not to mention delusional, to be impressed with this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hpslugga said:

So in 2003, we threw a metric fuck ton of feces on that region, the mess festered to the point where a new menace was created within it (ISIS), and this fucking mentally inferior simpleton is absolutely begging for credit for throwing a little temporary relief from the flies.

It's absolutely childish, not to mention delusional, to be impressed with this.

It will work like a charm to keep the Trumpists in line. You are correct.