We will win out

futureman

tom herman is not charlie strong.  after the bye week we’ll be healthier and will have had a chance to catch our breath and regroup.  orlando will make adjustments to our defensive scheme because at this point he has no other choice; we’ll be better on defense because it’s not possible to be worse.  sam will finish the season on fire because he’s tough as nails and does not shrink under pressure.  herman will have these guys ready to go and we finish 9-3.  if baylor loses to OU we finish 10-3.  fight me. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, futureman said:

tom herman is not charlie strong.  after the bye week we’ll be healthier and will have had a chance to catch our breath and regroup.  orlando will make adjustments to our defensive scheme because at this point he has no other choice; we’ll be better on defense because it’s not possible to be worse.  sam will finish the season on fire because he’s tough as nails and does not shrink under pressure.  herman will have these guys ready to go and we finish 9-3.  if baylor loses to OU we finish 10-3.  fight me. 

if only there was a way that some coaches could be located in an elevated position to get a better vantage point and observe what the offense was doing and perhaps make recommendations as to what the defense should do to counteract that, and be able to communicate that info to coaches in closer proximity to the players    

32 minutes ago, futureman said:

Man, am I glad you’re from the future.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

Well you are the guy from the future.

This is about the fifth guy to proclaim we will win out. And the fourth game in a row someone has proclaimed that Orlando has no choice but to adjust. I think by now numbnuts would have adjusted if he knew how. Numbnuts is numb to the kicks to the nuts our defense is taking.

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Todd Orlando is our defensive coordinator. We aren’t winning out. In fact, we’ll lose one of the next two games against either Iowa state or Baylor. I want to be wrong so bad, but the defense is trash. 

Trash doesn't deserve to be compared to this defense. 

I must respectfully disagree with the proposition set forth by Mr. Futureman.  I base my opinion on the apparent stupidity of our present Defensive Coordinator, and the apparent inability of our Head Coach to grasp the size and the nature of the challenges before him. Fisticuffs will not be necessary. I am old enough to have been hit in the face a number of times, but young enough to remember how much it hurt. But no, we aint winning out, no fucking how.