Which Herman is best Herman?

2inDaPink1inDaStink

When Herman is nervous, he is dangerous 

After LASIK he is seeing too many things, and he appears to be easily distracted and ironically he has lost his laser focus. Relies too heavily on the now 20/20 vision. Plus, guys with glasses just seem smarter. Needs to learn to see without his eyes. Go back to those metal serial killer frames.

Now with a full head of hair he just has too many things to worry about like,.. do I go with, gel, clay, mousse, or pomade, . When he was balding all he really had was football.So, Tom turn in you HairClub for men membership card, and just let it go. You had that volatile bald guy thing going..

This team, this fan base needs a leader, they need someone’s they can believe in. They don’t need a chameleon, a charlatan, or a contemptuous con man.

When you have confidence it shows, when you act cocky it shows even more, and you are exposed. 

The comfortable Herman is no good to any of us. We need the hungry Herman, we need the passionate driven and obsessed Herman. We don’t need Mack Brown 2.0 The redux. We need the killer instinct Herman. The not afraid to fire dead weight Herman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 31

5 hours ago, justhookit said:

How hasn’t this fuck been crowd sourced yet?

That's what I'd like to know.  OP, you don't seem like too bad of a guy (I guess) but just post your thoughts in some other thread.  This is the third throwaway you've started.  The end is near.

5 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

We've actually barely seen the "good" Herman. I can recall twice. ou last yr and GA.  "Bad" Herman has been here a lot more than good Herman. That is his career BTW.  Upset some top 10 teams get beat by shitty teams.  It is who he is. 

+ rep that you actually responded seriously to that rabble