Who has been to army navy game?

markstanco

been to 2. Balt in 2014 and Philly in 2015.

Best sporting event i have ever attended.

Liked it better in Baltimore than Philly, but both are fun.

Prepare to have your goosebumps feel like they are on steroids. get there early- don't just walk up at kickoff or into the 1st quarter.

Go Army!  Beat Navy!!!

Edited by Iceman

9 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I have back in 92 & 93. Great experience. 

Holy shit - those were the exact same years I went.

OP - it's the only game that competes with the Shootout, except it's a completely different flavor of football (stamina over speed).  Do not, under any circumstances, leave until the Alma Maters have been sung - it's the final stamp of the final game of every college football regular season for a reason.

Shit, this room gets dusty just thinking about it.

Edited by Grippe
  • Like 3

Holy shit - those were the exact same years I went.
OP - it's the only game that competes with the Shootout, except it's a completely different flavor of football (stamina over speed).  Do not, under any circumstances, leave until the Alma Maters have been sung - it's the final stamp of the final game of every college football regular season for a reason.
Shit, this room gets dusty just thinking about it.

Well both of you guys watched me walk on the field in 93. I was the good looking Navy guy. We lost to Army all 4 years I attended USNA. All of them were close heartbreakers. After the game my senior year most of my class just sat in the stands well after everyone left. We just couldn’t believe it. It is hard to explain what that game feels like and the emotions from both sides. My 4 years those emotions were mostly anger and disappointment.

Go Navy! Beat Army!
  • Like 1