The Worst City In Every State

Vic Mackey

31 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Victoria is worse than Lubbock. Take Lubbock and remove the sophistication, tolerance, intellectuals and natural beauty and you’re left with Victoria.

Lubbock without the sophistication, tolerance, intellectuals, and natural beauty sounds like...Lubbock.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Victoria is worse than Lubbock. Take Lubbock and remove the sophistication, tolerance, intellectuals and natural beauty and you’re left with Victoria.

Modesto is indeed a shit hole.  El Paso and San Angelo make Victoria look high class and clean.  

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Throckmorton says "Hold my beer". Oh wait, there ain't any.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

Lived in Topeka before, that triple 6 zip code holds true. 

Fuck that place. 

This is absolutely and undeniably 100000000% true.  It's like living in Louisiana, except you're in Kansas.

I literally cannot imagine Jeff City can possibly be worse than fucking ShiThoLe

Edited by mulletpelini
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There are no cities in Wyoming. Rock springs might could be the worst town I guess. 

I've been to Rock Springs. They paid me very well to go there. They'd have to pay a helluva lot more to make me go back.

8 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Baltimore is legit awful.  

Stay on the beaten path, and you might not get murdered.

The downtown area is cool as hell with the stadiums/ inner harbor/ Little Italy, and Ft McHenry.  

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 3

Lots of wrong on that map

No way it's Dallas, add the Golden Triangle cities to the list of alternatives

Flint gets lots of publicity, and rightfully so, but Benton Harlem (Harbor) deserves mention as does River Rouge with Zug Island.

Chicago should be on the list if for no other reason than South Chicago and being a suburb of Gary Indiana

I don't know where Manitowoc, WI is but Milwaukee needs mention

There are worse places in Ohio than Dayton, Lima comes to mind

tl:dr shitty list is shitty

Apparently those who chose Dallas have never been to E. Texas, Lubbock, Waco, Amarillo, Wichita Falls, El Paso or Midland.  Not to mention 100 other shit holes. 

Harlingen needs to be in the discussion.

There are worse places in Ohio than Dayton, Lima comes to mind

Woah there, Son. I grew up close enough to Lima to hear the gunfire. And Lima > Dayton.

But can we agree Youngstown and East Cleveland are worse than both?

Cairo, IL?  Really?  A town whose only sin is that it was built behind levees around Civil War times, at the confluence of two massive rivers and due to flooding, has largely been abandoned (only about 2,000 people still live there).  

A half-dozen Chicago suburbs (mainly to the Southwest) have some of the highest violent crime rates in the country, rampant unemployment, and are rusted-out shitholes.  But yeah, let's pick on some people who lost everything with the 2011 floods.  

Also pos rep to Fremont, Nebraska.  When we went up to see Texas win the 2002 CWS, my buddy that was going through a separation drove us over there to Nebraska's "Premiere Gentlemen's Club."  Yeah, it got weird that night.  But great little town.  

Edited by Lobo