2020 astros offseason

elfenix

Correa got me fukin hype!! Stfu hypocrites

This is how I imagined the really good players reacting to the stealing stuff. It’s retarded to think 100% of the players used it...or any used it 100% of at bats. Sucks whole team gets the label. But media and other teams have fucked them all. Everyone is running wild with this bs.

c8de47552c3dab9c0cebf3ad82374bf3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos and me are cool again.

I wouldn’t mind being cool with Tyler White again (he who was DFA’ed to make room for Mookie). T-White, watcha got on the Dodgers from your 2 months in LA last year?

While we’re at it...Cam Maybin, you’re in Detroit now. Anything you care to share from your time in the Bronx last year?

Time is over for explanations.

Nothing good will come from further discussion. Nobody outside the Astros camp wants reconciliation.  It's a fool's errand at this point to make an attempt at showing contrition.

STFU and let the opponents worry about it.

Play fucking ball and let your game speak for itself.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Time is over for explanations.

Nothing good will come from further discussion. Nobody outside the Astros camp wants reconciliation.  It's a fool's errand at this point to make an attempt at showing contrition.

STFU and let the opponents worry about it.

Play fucking ball and let your game speak for itself.

Exactly. They'll never be happy. Fuck em. Houston vs errrrybody. I like it that way.

Edited by maninblack

1 hour ago, Smax said:

all these idiots on responding how he and the rest of the astros will be hit all season, bullshit may happen a few times but teams arent going to consistently give us a free base

I wish they would. In return, the Astros should use the new 26th man to employ a hockey-style enforcer. They hit a guy, go beat the crap out of the pitcher. 

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:
24 minutes ago, formermav43 said:
I wish they would. In return, the Astros should use the new 26th man to employ a hockey-style enforcer. They hit a guy, go beat the crap out of the pitcher. 

Maybe we could sign jon singleton back to be useful

Lettuce Turnip the beet(downs.)

bring back El Oso Blanco.

• Like 1

This is what I envision Reddick’s role being
He’s small, but you know he can pull some crazy wwf shit... and when he’s suspended we don’t have to bitch about him taking playing time away from tucker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

He’s small, but you know he can pull some crazy wwf shit... and when he’s suspended we don’t have to bitch about him taking playing time away from tucker

Some knife chops followed by the figure 4 should do it.

• Like 1

Now dodgers Jansen released words about how stros scandal is worse than steroids and gambling. And that it was bullshit that stros ripped Darvish and Kershaw. He believes no one can hit Kershaw like that. Lmao. What a buncha bitches.

I get you are mad, but there is still no proof they used it 100% of the time or even the majority of time, or in playoffs at all. It could have been just a few reg season games. We don’t know. But that’s what everyone wants to assume is 100% of the time..just to give excuses for their shit performances. Bs.

1 minute ago, utxmike05 said:

Now dodgers Jansen released words about how stros scandal is worse than steroids and gambling. And that it was bullshit that stros ripped Darvish and Kershaw. He believes no one can hit Kershaw like that. Lmao. What a buncha bitches.

I get you are mad, but there is still no proof they used it 100% of the time or even the majority of time, or in playoffs at all. It could have been just a few reg season games. We don’t know. But that’s what everyone wants to assume is 100% of the time..just to give excuses for their shit performances. Bs.

So I guess everyone cheats against Kershaw in the postseason?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

Some knife chops followed by the figure 4 should do it.

Dear Gawd, Josh Reddick has just broken him in half.  Aww, Gawd, they've got to stop this, it's making me sick.  We're tawking about a human being here, a man with a family. 

• Like 1

Even the Nationals are claiming a piece of victimhood. Strausburg today whined about all the reporters being at the Astros' field at spring training.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/nationals/2020/02/14/nationals-stephen-strasburg-mike-rizzo-astros-cheaters/4762334002/
Uh,..... ok?

...those same Astros that made him millions less than 4 months ago

Stfu

CC is my new favorite Astro.  Fuck Bellinger and the Dodgers.....he hit. 143 with 17 fucking Ks in the series. Maybe he should focus on himself. The Astros should have never even started to apologize,  in today's society it will never be good enough once you start down that road

They should go full heel mode now and embrace the hate. Lord knows road games will be a shitshow, probably guaranteed 25% higher attendance for every opponent 

They need to have Reddick yell out "Woooo!"  several times a game from the dug out, whether someone is on base or not. Do it at home and on the road. Have him stare right at the opposing third base coach and manager right before doing it just as the pitcher gets ready to deliver. Fuck with their minds big time.

Edited by Dances with Dachshunds
  • Like 1