The "Baby it's cold outside" thread.

Nueces River Rat

Woke up at 40 degrees outside this morning here on the northwest side of Corpus.   Going to be the coldest Halloween in twenty five years.

All the so called weather experts are saying warmer than average for this winter which means we should expect the exact opposite.  Same with the moisture forecast which is dryer than normal.   

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
4 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:
Probably my only post in this thread since I'm not in TX, but it's going to fucking snow here (Indianapolis) on Halloween night, tonight.

Seriously? We have a bus down there for the FFA convention

50% chance at 6pm.  Threat for snow begins sometime in the 4pm hour.

Ah, the old FFA Convention.  The most polite convention in the world.  That's one of the larger yearly ones we get here.

• Like 1

I'm sure you can file it under "people from northern places bitching about things that happen in northern places", but right now we have 4" of snow on the ground, it's fucking cold (3 degrees), and the high tick in the 10 day forecast is 38.

This isn't close to normal.  Last year we didn't have snow stick around until the last week of January.  If this shit doesn't melt Saturday (the "warm" day), it's going to be the longest winter since the Halloween Blizzard of '91.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

I'm sure you can file it under "people from northern places bitching about things that happen in northern places", but right now we have 4" of snow on the ground, it's fucking cold (3 degrees), and the high tick in the 10 day forecast is 38.
This isn't close to normal.  Last year we didn't have snow stick around until the last week of January.  If this shit doesn't melt Saturday (the "warm" day), it's going to be the longest winter since the Halloween Blizzard of '91.
NoBoDy cArEs AbOuT tHaT gOd AwFuL sTaTe YoU cAlL hOmE.

45 dEgReEs In AuStIn ToDaY. ArE SChOoLs cLosIng?
  • Like 1