West Virginia @ Baylor - Halloween Night 7pm ESPN

El Diablo

Game time weather should be around 40 degrees with a stiff north wind. WVU has an opportunity to throw some more chaos into the BXII standings. Oddly enough Baylor has found itself in dog fights at home against ISU and TTech and rolled on the road at KState and OSU.

• Like 1

I expect Baylor to win tonight, then squeak by TCU, and then it’s a nationally televised game between top 10 teams in Waco the next week, and BlowU beats them by 40.

I waver between this and BU finally running it of breaks vs WVU or TCU. And still losing by 40 to Oklahoma.

It's frustrating because you watch Baylor and see the path to the B12 title game is still very much there for Texas, but you don't trust this program at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s not that I want Oklahoma to win, I just think they will, and win big. Baylor has scrambled to win several games, and the Tech taint fumble was a travesty. Their fourth quarter against Okie State is by far their best performance. If we get our shit together, we can beat them as well, we just need to stop shitting the bed and get some starters back.

28 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I'd like to see Baylor lose, give UT fans hope at making the Big XII title game again, and then watch us promptly lose to K State at home and see all of our pets' re-attached heads fall off yet again.  That would be fun.

You sick bastard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I'd like to see Baylor lose, give UT fans hope at making the Big XII title game again, and then watch us promptly lose to K State at home and see all of our pets' re-attached heads fall off yet again.  That would be fun.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Scholz said:

It's like the aggy coaster but with another up before getting completely mensa'd

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

I expect Baylor to win tonight, then squeak by TCU, and then it’s a nationally televised game between top 10 teams in Waco the next week, and BlowU beats them by 40.

And this is how the sooners get back in the playoff conversation. It happens every year damn year.

We live in a disgusting world where, in the big 5 sports, Baylor is on par or better than Texas.  It's like the middle of this decade all over again. 

Baylor football is undefeated, leading the Big 12 and ranked #12 (we are unranked and will probably lose to them)
Baylor volleyball is having their best season ever, ranked #3 (granted, we are #1 and beat them)
Baylor WBB is preseason #2 and the favorite for their 9th straight conference title (6 game winning streak versus Texas and 9-1 in the last 10 games) and just won another title while we lost in the first round
Baylor MBB is at least an NCAA tournament team while we go to the NIT or sit at home or one and done in the NCAAT
Baylor finished 2nd in the Big 12 in baseball and made the NCAA tournament and Texas was dead last and sat at home

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

We live in a disgusting world where, in the big 5 sports, Baylor is on par or better than Texas.  It's like the middle of this decade all over again. 

Baylor football is undefeated, leading the Big 12 and ranked #12 (we are unranked and will probably lose to them)
Baylor volleyball is having their best season ever, ranked #3 (granted, we are #1 and beat them)
Baylor WBB is preseason #2 and the favorite for their 9th straight conference title (6 game winning streak versus Texas and 9-1 in the last 10 games) and just won another title while we lost in the first round
Baylor MBB is at least an NCAA tournament team while we go to the NIT or sit at home or one and done in the NCAAT
Baylor finished 2nd in the Big 12 in baseball and made the NCAA tournament and Texas was dead last and sat at home

Amazing what a few good hires can do to the entire trajectory of your school and athletic program.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I still can't figure out how losing to KSU benefited OU

It creates drama. They will overcome adversity, beat the snot out of Baylor and be back in the conversation. ESPN needs the storylines to get clicks and they pay the refs to make it happen. Ask @Zavala . He knows.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

WTF, we don't need fucking facts. 

Edited by Extra Anejo

8 hours ago, Scholz said:

I like a cut of your jib 

• Haha 1