West Virginia @ Baylor - Halloween Night 7pm ESPN

El Diablo

Pretty much been Baylor’s.MO since conference play began, do just enough to win and hope balls snapped directly into your own taint aren’t called fumbles. It will be interesting to see what happens at TCU next week, probably another squeaker. Oklahoma will destroy them. If we play like we can, we beat their ass, too. But we don’t always play up to our capabilities, do we?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chet Steadman said:

Rhule’s attire is heinous.  

But that defense is scary good.  

Clay Johnston out for the year to injury and Chris Miller with his 3rd targeting call has to miss the entire next game. Defense is good but the ranks are thinning.

5 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

25-37.  But they played absolute dogshit teams for OOC (Rice, UTSA, SFA).

If you just look at conference opponents' records it's 21-18 (ISU, KSU, TT, OSU, WVU).

Yeah, we will find out who Baylor is now. 

Their next 4 - 19-12 record (.612) compared to 21-18 (.538)

20 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah, we will find out who Baylor is now. 

Their next 4 - 19-12 record (.612) compared to 21-18 (.538)

They've won 8 games already which is 4 more than I predicted they would win this season. If they go 2-2 during their last 4 games they will have double wins in Rhule's third year after starting with 50 scholly players.  Either he is good or he is so fucking lucky I want to take him to Vegas.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

They've won 8 games already which is 4 more than I predicted they would win this season. If they go 2-2 during their last 4 games they will have double wins in Rhule's third year after starting with 50 scholly players.  Either he is good or he is so fucking lucky I want to take him to Vegas.

Only if he wears his sexy cafeteria smock. 

When he was hired it was touted that he took Temple to 10 wins his 3rd year. He might duplicate the feat at Baylor.

I'm sure when he shakes Pattersons hand next week it won't be accompanied by a "ya fat fuck, come fight me" like it was with Briles. That frog stomping when ol placeholder Grobe was coach was a lot of pent up froggy anger from previous years.

I think we will lose either to TCU or Kansas and probably split UT and OU (not predicting which) and end up with 10. Putting it here so I can remember.

Wait, you honestly thought Baylor was going 1-8 in the big 12?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk