West Virginia @ Baylor - Halloween Night 7pm ESPN

El Diablo

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Wussified football.... not targeting!!!

Yup. I'd like to see the statistics but it seems like normal hits (incidental contact) like this go on in the other football conferences and nobody is getting kicked out of games.

Man it's unbelievable how they call so many of these targeting on defense, but don't call OPI on pick plays. Sucks to be a DB.

1 minute ago, lemonandaturd said:

The consentless force fucking thumpers  are going to get every break by this conference.   Urban will fit right in at OU when Riley goes pro.  

OU does need to step their game up from RBs knocking out bitches to TEs murdering people.

• Like 1

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Speaking of targeting 

It's either you only call the OBVIOUS shit targeting, or you put little pink flags on everybody. 

Once they set the bar so low on targeting, it's like every other play should get a guy kicked out of the game. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I saw targeting when it was live and could clearly see it when I watched the replay. So obviously the replay officials are a fucking joke 

I expected to see Neal on the field pleading his case, that was the definition of what they are supposed to police.

1 minute ago, Goodman said:

That is tequila and being a fan who has realized that it has a coach years away from growing the fuck up.

Maybe if everyone stops tweeting CDC little chickenshit small problems and just begs him to shove his boot in Herman's ass he will wake the fuck up