Pouncey gone

Pancho

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Say what we want? Okay.

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those he coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein. 

This stumbling fuck-up hipster dufus is going to actively yet accidentally burn his part of the program down to the slab before the season ends. I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend. 

That's just me saying what I want.

Lol. Where do you get all that from?  995ers or something?

34 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend

I’m afraid you’re right, because Herman has brought this guy with him everywhere he’s been since Rice.  I don’t think it’s in him to fire him.  Herman has his 30M, guaranteed.  Why should he care?

Edited by ClubWhatever

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those he coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein.  This stumbling fuck-up hipster dufus is going to actively yet accidentally burn his part of the program down to the slab before the season ends. I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend.  That's just me saying what I want.

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

22 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Probably will. InsideTexas was hinting that Marcus Washington and Kenyatta Watson are unhappy as well.

WR room for 2020 could be a disaster....

• CJ -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Devin -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Burt -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Pouncey -- transfer so Gone
  • Eagles -- unhappy     (leaving??)
  • Jake Smith -- unhappy   (leaving??)
  • Washington -- unhappy    (leaving??)
  • Josh Moore -- gun possession  (Gone)

Herman -- Fire Mehringer, Meekins and Warehime!!!

DAMN 😠 

Edited by LTtxfan
Fuckin' Autocorrect!!
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

WR room for 2020 could be a disaster....

• CJ -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Devin -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Burt -- Sr so he's Gone
  • Pouncey -- transfer so Gone
  • Eagles -- unhappy     (leaving??)
  • Jake Smith -- unhappy   (leaving??)
  • Washington -- unhappy    (leaving??)
  • Josh Moore -- gun possession  (Gone)

Herman -- Fire Mehringer, Meekins and Warehime!!!

DAMN 😠

fuck it, my man kennedy lewis can do it all!!!

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Say what we want? Okay.

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those he coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein. 

This stumbling fuck-up hipster dufus is going to actively yet accidentally burn his part of the program down to the slab before the season ends. I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend. 

Man if half of this is true than we are so fucked that we are beyond saving. If Mehringer is really berating and humiliating his players to the point that they are leaving and he’s hasn’t  been fired or disciplined means that the leadership and accountability come from Herman is fucking trash. Because Herman is either okay with a coach actively driving away players or he is so out of touch that he is unaware of the state of his program which might be even worse. If this is what’s happening inside the program than we are headed to a monumental fucking melt down.

18 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Man if half of this is true than we are so fucked that we are beyond saving. If Mehringer is really berating and humiliating his players to the point that they are leaving and he’s hasn’t  been fired or disciplined means that the leadership and accountability come from Herman is fucking trash. Because Herman is either okay with a coach actively driving away players or he is so out of touch that he is unaware of the state of his program which might be even worse. If this is what’s happening inside the program than we are headed to a monumental fucking melt down.

A monumental meltdown just means that Herman is gone sooner rather than later which only hastens the possibility of the program being saved as you put it. Any good coach can win 10 games by year 2 at any of the blueblood programs.

12 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

There’s an odd rumor that whole he hasn’t been fired mehr is no longer coaching the wideouts 

13 hours ago, Surlybastard said:

A monumental meltdown just means that Herman is gone sooner rather than later which only hastens the possibility of the program being saved as you put it. Any good coach can win 10 games by year 2 at any of the blueblood programs.

This is HIGHLY assuming some G5 coach doesn't gimmick their way to beating a top 10 program next year in non-conference or a bowl game and then we just go out and hire them because we fall in love like we did Herman, instead of doing a due diligence. 

So I guess we better keep an eye on Jeff Monken at Army if they somehow upset OU next year. 

Pouncey leaving is a big red flag for me. I follow him on IG, the kid LOVES Texas and the city of Austin. I believe he's a part of the Texas Cowboys and a frat. He's got similar baby pics as Sam rocking burnt orange. Doesn't he also have a family member in Austin? For him to pass on an opportunity at major playing time next year when Colin, Duv, and Burt graduate means he probably detests Coach Mehringer.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Say what we want? Okay.

So you are at the meetings, film study and practice?

Yeah right.

Go ahead and jump.

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This is HIGHLY assuming some G5 coach doesn't gimmick their way to beating a top 10 program next year in non-conference or a bowl game and then we just go out and hire them because we fall in love like we did Herman, instead of doing a due diligence. 

So I guess we better keep an eye on Jeff Monken at Army if they somehow upset OU next year. 

Or that kleiman fella

17 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

So you are at the meetings, film study and practice?

Yeah right.

Go ahead and jump.

Listen, cdt23/echeese, we all understand that it is in your core dna to support the head coach and his cronies over the program itself, no matter what and until the next regime is in place and then you get to keep doing it, but those of us with a functioning mass of grey matter between our ears are going to have alternative opinions that hurt you vaginally. This probably isn’t a safe space for you. 

Also, I don’t know if maybe some Bellmont orderly simply created your handle and imposed it on you or something, but the rest of us got to choose our handles freely, dumbfuck. Talking shit about my handle is, umm ... playing directly into my hands as a poster. 

Those that have followed this from it's inception are seeing a lot of initial fears being validated.  Further, these are some pretty big fucking red flags.  Key losses at critical positions in mass.  Recruits following suit.  

We all heard the stories of an upset Herman feeding under performing players runny eggs and wet biscuits, etc.  Being an ass.  Shining a light on struggling players.  Then he had a great year, so we were understandably excited.  Then we unequivocally SHIT THE BED this season and the reports we are getting are that he's doubling down on being an insufferable ass.  Never a hallmark of a good leader.  

I get the impression that his staff - in lieu of actually knowing what the fuck to do to fix the problem, just screams at everyone and acts like they are getting something done.  That shit works once.  Maybe twice, when followed by constructive direction.  But just berating players to cover your own inadequacies is a mark of a juvenile staff. 

• Like 1

Herman: Hey, me and my coaching staff suck as coaches. We suck at preparing our players to be in the best position to win. So it's the players fault we are losing. Imma gonna be an uber asshole to the players because blaming them makes me not have to admit that I suck as a head coach.

It that basically Herman's MO now? If that's true, no wonder everyone wants to jump off the ship. 

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

i would be fascinated to see what a blue blood team could do running the Monken scheme

• 1 month later...