Earl Campbell Thinks the Texas Longhorns Need a Black QB To Win

Vic Mackey

58 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Did I tell him not to be?  He can be prejudiced all he wants, but he will catch shit for it, being a bigot himself.  

You literally made fun of his religion because of the kind of underwear they have. I do not think you should be calling anyone a bigot. 

• Like 1

You literally made fun of his religion because of the kind of underwear they have. I do not think you should be calling anyone a bigot. 
The Mormon church is inherently racist. They use impoverished brown and black people to up their enrollment numbers and collect their tithes, but wont let them be leaders. The church is also extremely misogynistic and homophobic. Their gay youth frequently kill themselves because they'll be shunned by their family. Shit is sad. Mormons should never get a pass.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ellellelle said:
10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The Mormon church is inherently racist. They use impoverished brown and black people to up their enrollment numbers and collect their tithes, but wont let them be leaders. The church is also extremely misogynistic and homophobic. Their gay youth frequently kill themselves because they'll be shunned by their family. Shit is sad. Mormons should never get a pass.

And don't get me started on the fucking Irish!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Ellellelle said:
46 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Take this kind of retardese to the cloak room please. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What did he Have to say about white running back?  Need?

We already have a black QB, he just plays RB. 

Please ignore that our RB problem is infinitely worse than our QB problem. 

I agree we need an explosive scrambler at QB, if that was in fact his point. It could be a while.

3 hours ago, Cajun said:

Most white guys named after black jazz musicians defending black guys on message boards are pure racist.

It's science.

No biggie man.  Sopping wet oozing vagina is gonna do what sopping wet oozing vagina does.  Gonna take a while to get rid of this tuna smell.

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Gets my vote for one of the grossest posts of the year so far.  

Tuna hell... that's rotted mackerel.

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

The point.  You missed it.  Not surprised.   

53 minutes ago, Ellellelle said:
1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

X2

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Ellellelle said:
1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

They use impoverished brown and black people to up their enrollment numbers and collect their tithes, but wont let them be leaders. The church is also extremely misogynistic and homophobic. 

Well they can't just ignore what God and Jesus told Joseph Smith.  

I don't give a shit if Earl wants an all black backfield.  Dude is an all time legend regardless.  He was born and raised in east Texas in the 1950s.  Mic up any of his peers for a week and all will say something that does not pass current internet standards on faux racial harmony. 
People with a hot mic who make comments like that typically doesn't end well.

14 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Don't blame Earl. This is Bohls work. That quote should never have been printed.

this is my take.

we've all heard gramps say something bigoted or stupid. we shake our heads, accept that once a person reaches a certain age, thoughts on certain topics become calcified. the brain has stopped regenerating or whatever, and intellectual curiosity gets turned to zero. mix in cte, and you have a potentially volatile mix on your hands. 

my wife got a visor autographed by earl probably 15-16 years ago, and the dude was in bad shape at that time. 

it was irresponsible for bohls to print that quote. exploiting the elderly for a few extra clicks is not a good look.

but we all know that bohls is a fucking hack, so no surprise. it's regrettable that earl went there, but that sort of shit happens when people get old.

• Like 8

20 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

If you put a microphone in front of a senior citizen, there’s a large chance they’re going to say some offensive shit 

Who is offended by this?

I'm white as shit and I couldn't care less. Why?

Because I'm white in America and have never had to deal with 1/1000th of 1% of the ridiculous bullshit black people have to deal with in this country every day.

27 minutes ago, JBJ said:

They do a job for a nickel what a (redacted) does for a dime, and a white man used to get a quarter for. Name one thing they've contributed.

Irish Whiskey, Guinness, Sean Connery (he is 50% can't be bad, and no homo),  and her for starters.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by Onboard 2.0

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Who is offended by this?

Because I'm white in America and have never had to deal with 1/1000th of 1% of the ridiculous bullshit black people have to deal with in this country every day.

Pay attention Girdwood.

Learn from the all-time champion of virtue signalers on this board.

He's what you pretend to aspire to be my man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Who is offended by this?

Because I'm white in America and have never had to deal with 1/1000th of 1% of the ridiculous bullshit black people have to deal with in this country every day.

See what you guys have done. Now you brought the circle jerking bukakke cloakroom jerkoffs here.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Pay attention Girdwood.

Learn from the all-time champion of virtue signalers on this board.

He's what you pretend to aspire to be my man.

It helps having been a card carrying Republican. I'm extremely familiar with the whiny bullshit associated with white male grievance and hurt feelings.

Snowflakes, the lot of them.

• Like 1