Earl Campbell Thinks the Texas Longhorns Need a Black QB To Win

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Girdwood said:

PC? If a white person says this in the opposite manner the entire world goes insane. Go fuck yourself. 

Nobody is bigger than the program and that includes Earl Campbell. He’s a racist bigot and needs to be far from anything related to the University of Texas. 

Careful, if you stand up too fast all the sand will fall out of your pussy.  

He started playing at UT only 4 years after Julius Whittier was allowed on the team.  This is not a defense of Earl, it's just a reminder that the 60+ people lived through a different era, particularly in the south.  

Old people say stupid shit all the time because at some point people stop evolving and settle into the norms which cultivated their identity   When he grew up racism was overt and derogatory, a lot of what we currently consider racism wouldn't have registered 50 years ago. I don't believe Earl having the opinion that black football players are more athletic than white football players makes him racist.  

The PC pendulum has swung so far in the other direction that all the tiptoeing around broken glass appears disingenuous.   Its a dumb statement because there are plenty of very good white QBs, and it makes him sound dumb.  CTE is also a hell of a drug.   But you getting so ragey about it reminds me of the run of the mill racist who goes way overboard trying to prove they aren't the racist they actually are.

• Like 7

Love all the excuses being made in here. Don’t want to hear one more fucking thing about racism on this board. 

Fucking double standard bullshit. That’s all this is. I bet Sam feels like shit right now, but he can’t say anything because he’s white. 

Keep on making those excuses assholes.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

11 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Love all the excuses being made in here. Don’t want to hear one more fucking thing about racism on this board. 

Fucking double standard bullshit. That’s all this is. I bet Sam feels like shit right now, but he can’t say anything because he’s white. 

Really?  If he feels like shit for any reason it should be because the team is 5-3.  Not because of what any other person thinks about who should play quarterback.  Sam won the job and it’s not like he’s gonna lose it over the next year and a half.  People aren’t making excuses they are just tired of all this nonsense because the only reason this debate exists is because people like you want to have moral superiority.  You actually don’t care about racism at all.  You are programmed.  And once again, you need to get laid.  

Edited by Apex73
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Fuck you pussy.

Your take on anyone on this board saying anything makes not one fucking shit.

Go spread your woke shit somewhere else.  Virtue signaling cock gobbler.

Edited by Cajun

14 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

iron man eye roll GIF

Until I see Bowels deny it in print, there is a 50% chance he coached Earl in to saying it.

I can see the conversation between the 2 of them starting with the idea that without a Saban you have to have a transcendent quarterback to win.  This devolved in to a discussion of what makes a quarterback transcendent.  They started naming quarterbacks who won nattys with their arms, their brains or their legs.  Then Bowels moves the conversation towards which natty winners won with their legs over brains and arms.  Which latter group is almost exclusively black.  And post hoc ergo propter hoc, you arrive at the data point: black quarterbacks that are transcendent won with their legs.  Therefore black quarterbacks that win with their legs are transcendent.

Abracadabra.

"hey earl, i'll have a plant lob a softball at everyone on the dais, and your role is to talk about Texas winning with transcendent quarterbacks who win with their legs."

Season with CTE and you get Full Harpoon.

Until Bowels denies outright that it didn't happen this way, in the post-Snowden fake truth era, by default, this truth is just as true as what Earl said, didn't say, meant to say, or didn't mean to say.

See how that works, Kurt?

It's the opposite of the Chewbacca Defense.  It's a Craig James attack.  Equate a false positive out of context, foment dissent, and profit.  $9.95.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

I love Earl, but one of if not my favorite thing in football is that it’s a meritocracy - your skin color or whatever other genres we break people down into doesn’t mean shit if you can ball. If you can ball, you’re in: black, white, or whatever.

Yes, it's pretty clear that we can't win without black corners and safeties that use their eyes, arms and hands to defend deep balls.

48 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Fuck you pussy.

Your take on anyone on this board saying anything makes not one fucking shit.

Go spread your woke shit somewhere else.  Virtue signaling cock gobbler.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

I wasn’t aware that being “woke” was calling out racist bigotry. But you do you, racist piece of shit.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

8 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

100% this. And not just scrambler like Sam. It was a poorly worded way of saying we need a qb that is an explosive scrambler. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, but it definitely helps hide the flaws of a shitty OC/coaching staff. I don’t view Earl any differently after these comments. He’s an old ass man that gave a poorly worded answer.

How should he have worded it?

47 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

How should he have worded it?

Texas needs an explosive dual threat qb if it ever wants to win another national championship. Not a dual threat like Sam, or Tebow, but one like VY, or Lamar Jackson. One that can bail us out and house it from anywhere on the field, because you can’t trust our coaching. 

Now if you want to say it’s racist that he thinks a white Qb isn’t capable of doing that, fine. He had a large sample size of watching football and he hasn’t seen it. I don’t know man. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Y’all don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I’ve met the dude and talked to him on numerous occasions. He doesn’t strike me as a bigot.  

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Well, he assumed you were in physical therapy because a black guy trucked you and fucked your body up, so he was trying to be friendly to you out of guilt.

Tiny bit of truth there, so maybe you’re right. God damnit. My experience with Earl was a fucking lie lol.

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Cajun is anything but racist you dipshit idiot. Holy fucking shit.

Apparently not. He’s defending directly racist remarks from a former player all over this thread. 

Again, imagine if Colt or Shipley said something like this. Hell, even VY. This is 2019, you don’t get excuses for saying shit like this. Embarrassing as fuck to the University.

• Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

Perfect sticky response for all the "burn Earl at the stake!" types on this thread.

I don’t think there are that many people who are that upset about what he said. My grandmother was as racist as they come and the shit she would say would piss me off. However, I still had a tremendous amount of love for her. She grew up in a different time/culture so it was understandable. She was still a fucking racist and I despised that part of her.

1 hour ago, Girdwood said:

Apparently not. He’s defending directly racist remarks from a former player all over this thread. 

Again, imagine if Colt or Shipley said something like this. Hell, even VY. This is 2019, you don’t get excuses for saying shit like this. Embarrassing as fuck to the University.

Imagine you aren't a worthless aggy cunt. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Girdwood said:

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

I wasn’t aware that being “woke” was calling out racist bigotry. But you do you, racist piece of shit.

Yep, woke.  Your pussy ass calls anyone you disagree with racist b/c that's all your little intellect can muster up.

Fucking hilarious.

Now run along now little fella and let the adults talk.

But, hey, nice gifs.  No, for serious.  You really drive your points home with those cut and pastes.  Powerful!

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Cajun is anything but racist you dipshit idiot. Holy fucking shit.

Most white guys named after black jazz musicians defending black guys on message boards are pure racist.

It's science.

No biggie man.  Sopping wet oozing vagina is gonna do what sopping wet oozing vagina does.  Gonna take a while to get rid of this tuna smell.

Edited by Cajun

He's aggy and a racist and he's trolling.  

Read through his posts, he's not actually disgusted at what Earl said because it's racist, he's disgusted because he can't get away with saying racist shit without getting called out.   He's pissed about perceived.double standards.  

Oh and as an aggy and a Sul Ross apologist  he's extremely angry that Earl would dare opine that black athletes are more athletic at football than white atheletes.  I mean, they should know their place at the back of the bus right?  It's not as if there is any available data such as racial demographics in the US and the NFL which you could compare, so I guess we will never know.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Most white guys named after black jazz musicians defending black guys on message boards are pure racist.

It's science.

No biggie man.  Sopping wet oozing vagina is gonna do what sopping wet oozing vagina does.  Gonna take a while to get rid of this tuna smell.

Coltrane?  Duke? Dizzy?

or...

Bleeding Gums?

swsb_character_fact_bleedinggums_550x960

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Earl always was dumb. Great running back, love what he did and hate what it did to his body, but he’s as dumb as a box of rocks, and he is to be totally ignored. 

NASA was never beating down that Skoal Brotha's door, that's for sure.

44 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well everyone pretty much has that right, doesn't make his statement any less classic racism regardless of his color.

Rod Babers put it best, saying something racist doesn't make that person a racist.  

Knuckhead?  Dumbass?  Idoit?  Moron?

Yep.

Earl ain't no racist.

Now, he definitely might be a moron.

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Rod Babers put it best, saying something racist doesn't make that person a racist.  

Knuckhead?  Dumbass?  Idoit?  Moron?

Yep.

Earl ain't no racist.

Now, he definitely might be a moron.

No, not calling him a racist because I don't know him personally, but the statement is classically racist in its nature.

12 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

that'll teach someone not to be prejudiced!

Did I tell him not to be?  He can be prejudiced all he wants, but he will catch shit for it, being a bigot himself.  

I’m not a teacher - overworked and underpaid.  Was really hard to leave your mom out of this post.  But I’m trying to class this shit up for you.