NCAA Week 10

Westtexashorn

playing tt under for: bowling green, texas state, rutgers

Like vtech (+18) vs ND just cause. ND wins but vtech is good ATS. Least i think so...

if the weather is nice, tcu v ok st. game over. With that in mind, the utah v washington game under. 

and whats up with the SMU game? Is the Memphis defense that good? Think SMU covers but probably will play the total game over. 

4 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Navy 56-10. Good call.  

I was referring to my donation for being dumb. I usually only bet Navy games when they are dogs.

btw: I’m not really confident in any games this weekend so after 4 good weeks I’m due for a....

32 minutes ago, SDG said:

I was referring to my donation for being dumb. I usually only bet Navy games when they are dogs.

btw: I’m not really confident in any games this weekend so after 4 good weeks I’m due for a....

I know it's hard, but you can always just keep your winnings.

And quit betting your emotions on the Horns!  GL

53 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Damn, just checked last night scores. Had a six team parlay that only lost b/c I did it early in the day and had smu at +5.5. Oddly enough when I did bet right before the game, I got smu +6. Oh well. 

next week liking lsu +6. 

Didn't drop to 5 team win?

1 hour ago, SaucyJack said:

Didn't drop to 5 team win?

How so? I thought if one team busted, the rest of parlay was killed.

Wait, might not have explained that well. I made an early parlay bet that had smu +5.5. Then right before the game I said fuck it and Single bet smu +6.0. The first bet Orlan_o-ed my parlay and the second just went null. Least it did on BetOnline.

6 hours ago, achooloco said:

How so? I thought if one team busted, the rest of parlay was killed.

Wait, might not have explained that well. I made an early parlay bet that had smu +5.5. Then right before the game I said fuck it and Single bet smu +6.0. The first bet Orlan_o-ed my parlay and the second just went null. Least it did on BetOnline.

Got it.

• Like 1