2020 Texas Rangers Offseason

CowtownHorn

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m a little surprised mlb doesn’t let a team opening a new park start at home, but I’m guessing ownership doesn’t mind the dues-thurs home opener series against the angels. Might sell out 3 midweek games. 

Thought that was odd too. But, they have a spring training game there on the 23rd then they're first home game on the home opener on the 31st. Guess it gives them a week to work out the last minute kinks.....

Jeff Wilson kinda rained on our Castellanos parade yesterday. 

A club official rebuked a Monday report that the Rangers met with free-agent outfielder Nick Castellanos and are a finalist to sign him. According to the official, the Rangers have not met with him, have not made him an offer and are not going to move Joey Gallo from right field to first base to accommodate Castellanos.

38 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Santana has earned the chance to play everyday and he will at CF now that Delino is gone.

i think we need to get castellanos for first base, Frazier for 3rd, and another reliever than call it a day.

Santana isn't a good defensive center fielder. I'm not sure Gallo isn't better.

6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Emily Jones gets some grief from fans and I've noticed that 99% of it comes from older women. Do these stay at home mom, HOA president assholes not have anything better to do with their lives than criticize women their age that are more successful?

Emily is awesome and Linda can fuck right off.  

• Like 1

"Man, I'm glad you asked that question, and I thought it would come up today. We talked about this the other day, and in reality, it's a joke, but Major League Baseball does a lot to ensure the fairness of the game," said Hinch. "There's people everywhere, if you go through the dugouts and the clubhouses and the hallways, there's like so many people around that are doing this. Then when I get contacted about some questions about whistling, it made me laugh because it's ridiculous. Had I known that it would take something like that to set off the Yankees or any other team, we would have practiced it in spring training, because apparently it works even when it doesn't happen."  -unemployed manager

Pooooooooooooooor Houston 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You won't find a single one anywhere.

You and about 10 other Houston Asterisk fans believe that. We don’t need to see one, it’s there...trust me. You’re delusional if you think differently. You cheated and won and now all of baseball hates you. Believe that.

Edited by CowtownHorn