TCU v. Oklahoma State 2:30 pm ESPN

'stache

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Can Chubba get some Heisman love already?

Formerly with K-State, Charlie Dickey is a great OL Coach for Okie Lite.   Gundy was really happy that Dickey was not retained at K-State and available. 

Pretty funny that Okie Lite ends up with a better OL coach than the guy that just left to become Aggy's new OL coach...

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma-state/Article/Charlie-Dickey-is-hired-as-Oklahoma-State-offensive-line-coach-128912584/

14 straight bowls for Gundy. Pretty impressive considering our history.

I know you'd probably have to say it started with Miles, but Gundy has permanently elevated the status of the OSU program. Y'all won seven last year and it's considered diem. Going to win 8-9 by the end of this year and it's par for the course. Criminally underrated coach nationally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know you'd probably have to say it started with Miles, but Gundy has permanently elevated the status of the OSU program. Y'all won seven last year and it's considered diem. Going to win 8-9 by the end of this year and it's par for the course. Criminally underrated coach nationally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yup, and some new money fans want to fire him because of a season and a half of mediocrity. Morons. We should have a few more bedlam wins for sure but nobody has a good record against them, it’s not easy having a blueblood as your instate rival.
  • Like 2

On 11/2/2019 at 9:04 PM, 'stache said:

Yup, and some new money fans want to fire him because of a season and a half of mediocrity. Morons. We should have a few more bedlam wins for sure but nobody has a good record against them, it’s not easy having a blueblood as your instate rival.

Yeah people bitch about Gundy's Bedlam record, but of the 13 times he's played them, we've been the clear-cut better team twice: 2011 and 2013.   We crushed them in 2011 and lost in a fluky game in 2013.  Every other time we've played them we've been the inferior team, including in 2014 when they were WAY better and we beat them.

So yeah, his record against them is shit, but they're pretty much always the better team and nobody else beats them either, lol.