FLORIDA V GEORGIA @2:30 CBS

Zavala

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

There is a zero percent chance Florida would get through the B12 with less than two losses, so similar on field product too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lulz who in the shit12 beats em? BlowU and who? Texas?

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

OU, Texas, Baylor, K St, ISU, Okie Lite, TCU.

They easily lose 2 of those games. 

Agree to disagree. Those teams all suck shit though a straw. I wish it wasn't the case but it's true. Who the fuck have any of those teams beaten OOC? UCLA and Oregon State? 

The big12 isn't going to have a team sniff the playoff, and probably won't have any top 10 teams at the end of the season.

Edited by Zavala

Just now, TXSG8R said:

Healthy defense?  I don’t think we do. Current lineup?  At least two. Okie lite and Baylor would fuck us up right now. 

Yeah I'm going off the teams that are playing right now. Healthy Gators probably drop 1 or 2 against that slate. 

K State is looking really good all of a sudden. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Yeah I'm going off the teams that are playing right now. Healthy Gators probably drop 1 or 2 against that slate. 

K State is looking really good all of a sudden. 

Yea, healthy I think OU is the only sure loss. I guess healthy means we have Franks at QB too though, so you’re right. We lose half those games. 

2 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, healthy I think OU is the only sure loss. I guess healthy means we have Franks at QB too though, so you’re right. We lose half those games. 

It's amazing Gators are worse of with Franks than Trask though, and Trask sucks.

I hope Emory starts from here out, he's the only Gator QB I've seen with a future.

Just now, Zavala said:

It's amazing Gators are worse of with Franks than Trask though, and Trask sucks.

I hope Emory starts from here out, he's the only Gator QB I've seen with a future.

Not sure what the hold up is with Emory. Wether it’s grasping the playbook or decision making, Dan just doesn’t seem to trust him. I wonder how many of his runs are plays where he just tucks it because the game is just too fast still. Trask doesn’t have as high a ceiling, but his floor seems to be higher than Jones right now so Dan will keep riding him. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Gators ranking will become more reality based now.

They are top ten if healthy.

But missing or hurt Zuniga, Grennard, Toney, and Franks... Probably should be around 12-15. They got hit by the injury bug to like all of their best players this year. Sucks.

Edited by Zavala

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

They are top ten if healthy.

But missing or hurt Zuniga, Grennard, Toney, and Franks... Probably should be around 12-15. They got hit by the injury bug to like all of their best players this year. Sucks.

Ok, now do Texas if that is the game.