Utah @ Washington Fox

WBT

Nice stiff arm for Utah to get in the end zone and cut the deficit to 14-10.  I guess I'm rooting for 1-loss Utah and 1-loss Oregon to meet in the title game so the winner can keep a 2nd SECSECSEC out of the playoff.

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Broken record, but -- I have never seen a QB who melts down when pressured more than Eason.  

There is zero chance he'll do anything in the NFL.  

Is he supposed to be first round material? That pick 6 was terrible from the snap. I guess if Trubisky is in the league...

7 minutes ago, pops said:

I think Petersen is a great coach. Can't understand his record at UW. I'm probably wrong. 

He hasn't forgotten how to coach.  

Stuff just hasn't come together this season, especially on the D as the ILB situation is more barren than any place north of Austin, and they've lost about every close game because they have a QB that wilts under pressure.  

He's recruiting better than UW ever has and might have an absolutely massive haul in 2021, so I'm not worried.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m going to laugh when the nfl decides that they know better and value Eason for his arm and size and draft him in like the 2nd or 3rd round. He’s a fucking loser and I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my team. 

That's a fucked up thing to say about a kid, but the bigger problem is that it's accurate.

I wonder if Petersen saw this coming, and that's why the QB competition has so close despite Eason clearly outplaying Haener in practices and scrimmages?