SMU at Memphis - 6:30 CT ABC

Tailgate

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Shane’s going to have to play his best game without Roberson. He’s probably gonna need to use his legs more too. 

Forgot about Reggie being out. This is going to be a tough one. Defense needs to show up.

Nervous. Excited. Still waiting to be let down by SMU football.

We can drop a game but probably not this one - as we would need help from Cincy to keep Memphis out of the title game. And we still have Navy left, who is playing some pretty good ball. 

Need to show up early and on point - make them play from behind for 3 quarters. 

19 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

At first was happy for Shane with this big run he's led, but with each passing week SMU fan has gotten too big for their britches. Thinking they'd whoop Texas, aggy, OU, etc. Reminds me of Cougar High fan in the past 10 years. 

Well to be fair they would.  Not OU. But us and aggy 

23 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

At first was happy for Shane with this big run he's led, but with each passing week SMU fan has gotten too big for their britches. Thinking they'd whoop Texas, aggy, OU, etc. Reminds me of Cougar High fan in the past 10 years. 

This. And fuck their rich kid students.

25 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Who wouldn't whoop Texas at this point?