SMU at Memphis - 6:30 CT ABC

Tailgate

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

So depressing watching well-coached teams.

I have mixed feelings here obviously, but as a Texas fan it's really shitty watching SMU play well coached, disciplined football with worse players. 

Makes it hard to get up for the Horns at this point in the season. 

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I'd take their DC straight up.

Yeah, he's having a great game. Lolz. And Sonny Dykes was a disaster at Cal. He's right where he needs to be. He was 5-7 before he learned how to use the transfer portal. 

Edited by mdmost

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Yeah, he's having a great game. And Sonny Dykes was a disaster at Cal. He's right where he needs to be. He was 5-7 before he learned how to use the transfer portal. 

I'm joking, more or less. But you can't discount that both of these teams would make us their bitch. 

IF we get the Armed Forces Bowl we might actually play one of them.

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Quit being a cunt in this thread. Everyone is aware that SMU hurt your feelings at this point. 

How did they hurt my feelings? This is the first time I've watched them play this season. (Same for Memphis.)

Try not to be so sensitive and emotional about a football game. It was a weak call. Just calling it like I see it. 

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How did they hurt my feelings? This is the first time I've watched them play this season. (Same for Memphis.)

Try not to be so sensitive and emotional about a football game. It was a weak call. Just calling it like I see it. 

All you're doing in this thread is being a contrarian about whatever SMU or the refs do.

Sorry the fuckeyes didn't play today. 

I wonder what Shane would have been able to do with our current oline. 

Have you watched the last four games? And observed the general lack of commitment to the run, and lack of creativity when they do?

The answer is get sacked a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk