Predict the teams in the Big 12 Championship Game

alphahorn

Undefeated Baylor still has TCU, ou, Texas and Kansas.

OU with one loss has probably the hardest remaining schedule Iowa St, Baylor, TCU and okie lite

OKIE Light has 2 losses and has Kansas, WV and OU, 

Kansas St with 2 losses has UT, WV, Tech and Iowa St

Iowa St has OU, Texas, Kansas and K St

amd 

Texas with 2 losses has K St, Iowa St, Baylor and Tech

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

Undefeated Baylor still has TCU, ou, Texas and Kansas.  OU with one loss has probably the hardest remaining schedule Iowa St, Baylor, TCU and okie lite.  OKIE Lite has 2 losses and has Kansas, WV and OU.  Kansas St with 2 losses has UT, WV, Tech and Iowa St.  Iowa St has OU, Texas, Kansas and K St.  Texas with 2 losses has K St, Iowa St, Baylor and Tech

Okie Lite with 3 conf losses...

2019 Football Standings
SCHOOL BIG 12 OVERALL
Baylor 5-0 8-0
Oklahoma 4-1 7-1
Kansas State 3-2 6-2
Iowa State 3-2 5-3
Texas 3-2 5-3
Oklahoma State 3-3 6-3
TCU 2-3 4-4
Texas Tech 1-4 3-5
West Virginia 1-4 3-5
Kansas 1-5 3-6

Oklahoma and some team that Oklahoma is going to beat 

This, and I think that team will be Baylor. It's right there for Texas and I could even see them coming out of the bye playing better with the fanbase and the media down on them and getting some guys back. But it's hard to see them winning out. It'd require adjustments and focus on fundamentals that this coaching staff has made it clear they won't make over the past 2.5 years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

After next week, Baylor and OU will be tied for conference lead, and Texas will be the only 2-loss team. 

After Week 12, OU will be leading the conference and Texas and Baylor will be only teams with 2 losses. 

I firmly believe this team will win the next 2. I’m not sure if our resurgence will be enough to pull 2 storm trooper wins in a row in Waco. But I bet we feel a lot more confident about it in 14 days. 

And yes I predicted a TCU victory over Baylor. It won’t matter if OU beats them, which they will, but it’s something we should definitely root for next week. Baylor has OU at home and if they beat TCU and OU, our remaining games don’t matter for conference championship purposes - they’re in - they ain’t losin’ to KU, and we lose tiebreaker with OU. 

We control our destiny. However, we don't control our defensive backs or safeties or linebackers, they just run around randomly like chickens with their heads cut off.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

randomly like chickens with their heads cut off.

I’m pretty sure 8 headless chickens could have somehow randomly gotten in the way of one receiver running loose into the end zone unlike the entire Texas defensive backfield.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

After next week, Baylor and OU will be tied for conference lead, and Texas will be the only 2-loss team. 

After Week 12, OU will be leading the conference and Texas and Baylor will be only teams with 2 losses. 

I firmly believe this team will win the next 2. I’m not sure if our resurgence will be enough to pull 2 storm trooper wins in a row in Waco. But I bet we feel a lot more confident about it in 14 days. 

And yes I predicted a TCU victory over Baylor. It won’t matter if OU beats them, which they will, but it’s something we should definitely root for next week. Baylor has OU at home and if they beat TCU and OU, our remaining games don’t matter for conference championship purposes - they’re in - they ain’t losin’ to KU, and we lose tiebreaker with OU. 

Baylor isn’t losing to TCU, especially since Duggan broke a finger on his throwing hand late in the game and Reagor is hurt.  TCU may Not be able to score 10 pts 

28 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

Kstate is on a roll and can slip in there.  Their schedule doesn't look too rough to me.  After they steamroll in Austin, it seems downhill from there.  Who do they play?  Don't have a clue.  I guess Baylor since they would have to do a major crash to avoid getting in.  

Look everybody loves the pity party, but Baylor will lose to OU. IF we beat them, and there are two two loss teams, and we have the head to head, well it's not mathematically impossible, other than the part about us winning a game against anybody.

Edited by Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, El Squared said:
  1. Texas will be watching this game, not a participant though.
  2. Mentard will be working the injury excuse factor hard
  3. there will not be coaching fires on the 40 acres, just a boatload of rationalizations and excuses from Mentard and Bellmont.

Hope you are wrong...

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Except that Kstate will win in Austin to remain one of the two-loss teams.  And if TCU is down to a 2nd or 3rd string QB, they lose to Baylor.  

I thought the preseason orange koolaid pumping was epic. This thread shows me that drugs on the street are still powerful as fuck. After watching this team regress to pop warner mighty mites level football y’all still think we go on a run and with the Big 🤣🤣

40 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

So confused by this comment - if you’re responding to me - even with your correction that OU is playing them in Waco. 

Baylor doesn’t finish better than 10-2. 

I corrected myself in that OU is playing in Waco.

My point was that I don't believe Baylor would lose to Texas AND beat OU, so Texas, in essence, controls its own destiny.  Win out and Texas is in regardless of that fact that Baylor currently has a 2 game lead.

48 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I thought the preseason orange koolaid pumping was epic. This thread shows me that drugs on the street are still powerful as fuck. After watching this team regress to pop warner mighty mites level football y’all still think we go on a run and with the Big 🤣🤣

we will win the conference.