Predict the teams in the Big 12 Championship Game

alphahorn

12 hours ago, El Squared said:
  1. Texas will be watching this game, not a participant though.
  2. Mentard will be working the injury excuse factor hard
  3. there will not be coaching fires on the 40 acres, just a boatload of rationalizations and excuses from Mentard and Bellmont.

I hope he isn’t that self absorbed and stupid, but he might be.  If so he is a dead man walking.  

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:
11 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:
OU and Texas beat Baylor.  Texas wins out, but we have the head to head over Baylor and each has 2 conference losses.  

Relying on ou to beat baylor is not the definition of controlling your own destiny.

This OU team is not losing to that Baylor team I saw squeak by WVU at home last Thursday.  OU will skull fuck that squad.

This OU team is not losing to that Baylor team I saw squeak by WVU at home last Thursday.  OU will skull fuck that squad.
My point still stands, you dont control your destiny if you rely on an outcome of another game.

Plus, ou was a 3 TD favorite over power towel. Their defense is falling apart.

Oklahoma v Baylor. 

how are any of you seeing anything else different based on the standings and the schedule ahead?   Oh wait, is it because Herman promised you a ‘culture’??

I’ve done an analysis on the offense and defense this weekend analyzing trends etc. I did a bar graph that showed games 1 and 2 had us at a high level. CCG appearance top 10 ranking etc. as the graph moves along its axis and the staff continued to develop the players the graph now shows a level of football similar to my 7 year of daughter playing madden on hall of fame mode. She’s this years dolphins vs the 1970s Steelers 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:22 PM, gmr548 said:

Nah, surly is unreadable without unbridled shitposting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Guaranteed to turn off fans next year - lack of accountability is just Charlie 2.0.  Can't wait!!!!! 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:33 PM, Bullneck said:

I'm guessing Baylor and OU.  Everyone else will have 3 losses in conference.

You mean at least 3 because we may have 4 or 5. 

• Like 1