USC Vs Oregon

Sgt Hulk

the fucking ref was sitting right there and looking dead fucking at the 2 players on the dead ball foul and fucking Duck body slams the USC defender 5 seconds after the whistles started blowing, and he fucking ignores that, but calls the retaliation shove that was honestly deserved. 

I was watching the FOX pregame show before the Nebraska Purdue game earlier, and their coverage between the end of the Washington Utah game and the beginning of this one. The whole time all Urban Meyer could talk about was how much talent there was in Southern California and how great the school was and how much they valued football. Even Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart were nodding their heads along while he was talking about how great Los Angeles is.

3 minutes ago, trza-hawk said:

I was watching the FOX pregame show before the Nebraska Purdue game earlier, and their coverage between the end of the Washington Utah game and the beginning of this one. The whole time all Urban Meyer could talk about was how much talent there was in Southern California and how great the school was and how much they valued football. Even Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart were nodding their heads along while he was talking about how great Los Angeles is.

I hope USC wins enough to somehow keep Helton.  Urban Meyers is SCUM...

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Pac 12 after dark. If you don't like it, you don't like college football. And Oregon is in prime position to grab the 4th playoff spot, hopefully away from OU. 

This game started at 7.  There aren't any real PAC after dark games this week.