NFL - Week 9 Games

Wally Pryor

Pats finally get a test today.   Ravens scoring on right at 50% of their possessions.  Pats giving up points on 7% of opponents possessions.  Will be interesting to how (Steve) Belichick defends Jackson.  He's effectively taken over the defense now from his dad.   N'Keal Harry is finally off IR for the Pats.  At some point, he should develop into the deep threat that Brady does not have at this point.    Harbaugh is good off a bye.  Should be the best game of the day,  tonight on NBC. 

25 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Bears have to move on from Trubisky.  Offense sucks and the defense is throwing in the towel as well.  Who can blame them when the the definition of offensive success for the Bears is a first down - their first, with 3 minutes left in the 1H.

Small part of me feels bad for bears fans. I don’t blame them for not drafting Mahomes. That one surprised a lot of people. But the fact that they took trubisky over Watson is just indefensible. Nobody bats an eye if they trade one up one spot to make sure they get Watson. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the bears GM suite when Ryan Pace watches Trubisky play.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

2 possession lead for Miami and they’re about to get the ball back with 8 minutes left in the 4th. They better find some way to lose that game if they’re really tanking for Tua. They might fuck around and give that #1 overall pick to cincy or the jets. 

gase.jpg

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

This isn’t exactly a hot take lol. I’m pretty sure he’s the betting favorite to win it right now.

McCaffrey belongs in the conversation, IMHO.  There’s nobody else on that offense who is a threat.  He faces 12 men in the box constantly...  still produces.

Wilson is a badass mofo though too.  You’d go broke ever betting against that dude.

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

McCaffrey belongs in the conversation, IMHO.  There’s nobody else on that offense who is a threat.  He faces 12 men in the box constantly...  still produces.

Wilson is a badass mofo though too.  You’d go broke ever betting against that dude.

I agree, but unless you’re AP breaking the rushing record, running backs just don’t win the MVP anymore. It’s a qb award. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I agree, but unless you’re AP breaking the rushing record, running backs just don’t win the MVP anymore. It’s a qb award. 

So ignore the receiving yardage McCaffrey produces?

wow.  This isn’t 1975.   But I wouldn’t disagree that people are shallow enough to look at things that way.