NH Couple Killed on Padre Island PINS

crash_davis

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Well..  This thread went Surly for sure.  From a couple being killed on Texas beach to debating if New Orleans is indeed a shit hole full of murders and debauchery. 

I have a buddy who went to NO last weekend and dropped acid before going to the bars. They bought coke (baby powder), then a gram of "weed" and in an effort to find a pipe, ended up instead smoking crack with a dude in a random bar bathroom. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I have a buddy who went to NO last weekend and dropped acid before going to the bars. They bought coke (baby powder), then a gram of "weed" and in an effort to find a pipe, ended up instead smoking crack with a dude in a random bar bathroom. 

are we now bitching about him, indirectly, on the Austin Homeless thread?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justhookit said:

Yes, and I’m pretty sure the Ranger was female. Makes you wonder what would have gone down if she tried to run the license. They had someone on the news last night from the park service and he said something like ‘“we will be reviewing our policies regarding traffic stops”.

$10 he had a gun by his leg in the vehicle.

37 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

That's an odd way to brag that you know a Congressman.

• Like 3

I was pulled over by a female cop for expired registration, and it turned out my license was suspended because of some old fine I didn't know about. I used to move once a year so never got the notice. Any-who she tells me she can take me in for it, but wont because she was about 1/3 my size and no back up was available. /csb

Edited by MissingInAction

5 hours ago, justhookit said:

Yes, and I’m pretty sure the Ranger was female. Makes you wonder what would have gone down if she tried to run the license. They had someone on the news last night from the park service and he said something like ‘“we will be reviewing our policies regarding traffic stops”.

Harmless+nuns+best+part+of+the+moviethe+

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I was pulled over by a female cop for expired registration, and it turned out my license was suspended because of some old fine I didn't know about. I used to move once a year so never got the notice. Any-who she tells me she can take me in for it, but wont because she was about 1/3 my size and no back up was available. /csb

"No, NO, NOOOOOOOO!!!  TAKE ME IN FOR IT!!!!!!  For the love of all things Holy and UnHoly."  I'll be in my bunk...

8a0d80d4dbee3a4f9430fa2261e653b3.jpg

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, justhookit said:

We used to fish PINS all the way down to the Mansfield jetties. It seems like every ranger we encountered was a woman wearing shorts and a pith helmet. Very intimidating. 

19 minutes ago, Paco said:
7 hours ago, Lat22 said:
We used to fish PINS all the way down to the Mansfield jetties. It seems like every ranger we encountered was a woman wearing shorts and a pith helmet. Very intimidating. 

That was the turtle patrol.

Did the turtles make an appearance?

14 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

so much for Sir Psycho Sexy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paco said:
9 hours ago, Lat22 said:

That was the turtle patrol.

A couple trips ago one of the turtle patrol ladies caught me taking a crap.  She didn’t seem impressed.   

let me be clear I am not saying the way current drug laws are is working

but it pisses me off when cops do not run checks on people they pull over because they make the assumption they are just your garden variety crack/meth head and all they will have is some warrants for some small time shit and that combined with the new small time shit they could be charged with just equals a lot of paper work and effort for  someone that will get right back out and then skip court again

again to be clear it is a lot of paper work and effort for someone that will almost certainly get more charges for shit they will not go to court for......but the results of that is cops just saying fuck it and not running people at all because they do not want to go through the hassle once they are required to arrest them for making contact and running them

but of course the end result of just saying fuck it and not running people is a lot of pieces of shit with a lot more than small time charges are staying on the streets for a lot longer

as stupid as criminals are they also know how to exploit stupid shit and I can guarantee that more than a few roll with the idea that if they are in a shit car with 2 year old paper tags and look like all they might have is a bit of meth and a really shitty attitude the cop will generally say fuck it and let them go on without running them simply because the cops will not believe that someone with much bigger charges and warrants will be driving around with such blatant "pull me over" shit going on

it is hard to blame the cop on the street for not participating in the revolving door of people just being a nuisance to society, but generally that nuisance at some point becomes a much bigger issue and generally after some relatively innocent person has to go through some bad shit to finally get that nuisance off the streets for an extended period of time 

• Like 1

let me be clear I am not saying the way current drug laws are is working
but it pisses me off when cops do not run checks on people they pull over because they make the assumption they are just your garden variety crack/meth head and all they will have is some warrants for some small time shit and that combined with the new small time shit they could be charged with just equals a lot of paper work and effort for  someone that will get right back out and then skip court again
again to be clear it is a lot of paper work and effort for someone that will almost certainly get more charges for shit they will not go to court for......but the results of that is cops just saying fuck it and not running people at all because they do not want to go through the hassle once they are required to arrest them for making contact and running them
but of course the end result of just saying fuck it and not running people is a lot of pieces of shit with a lot more than small time charges are staying on the streets for a lot longer
as stupid as criminals are they also know how to exploit stupid shit and I can guarantee that more than a few roll with the idea that if they are in a shit car with 2 year old paper tags and look like all they might have is a bit of meth and a really shitty attitude the cop will generally say fuck it and let them go on without running them simply because the cops will not believe that someone with much bigger charges and warrants will be driving around with such blatant "pull me over" shit going on
it is hard to blame the cop on the street for not participating in the revolving door of people just being a nuisance to society, but generally that nuisance at some point becomes a much bigger issue and generally after some relatively innocent person has to go through some bad shit to finally get that nuisance off the streets for an extended period of time 

You think that hardened criminals intentionally drive around in beat up cars with expired tags in possession of meth to avoid policy scrutiny?

On 11/9/2019 at 6:55 AM, wd40 said:

so much for Sir Psycho Sexy

I got stopped by a lady cop
In my automobile
She said get out and spead your legs
And then she tried to cop a feel
That cop she was all dressed in blue
Was she pretty? Boy I'm tellin' you
She stuck my butt with her big black stick
I said "what's up?" now suck my dick
Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb
She whimpered just a little when she felt my hand
On her crotch so very warm
I could feel her getting wet through her uniform
Proppin' her up on the black and white
Unzipped and slipped "ooh that's tight"
I swatted her like no swat team can
Turned a cherry pie right into jam

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

You think that hardened criminals intentionally drive around in beat up cars with expired tags in possession of meth to avoid policy scrutiny?

I am not going to say "intentionally" because that would somewhat be assuming they have other options like decent cars with proper tags and insurance they could otherwise choose to drive

but I will say that yes I know first hand that some hardened criminals will blatantly drive around in total piles of shit cars that should get them immediately pulled over upon seeing the car and before seeing the year old worn out paper tags on it when they have a warrant out for murder

and they will not think twice that they should limit their travels out and about in that total hunk of shit and when they were finally arrested and sent back to california for the murder charges it was not because they had been pulled over on the road

and I know for a fact that people that are doing a lot of things worse than having a few warrants for driving charges or small drug charges will drive all around at all hours of the day and night doing other stupid shit that should attract attention to them in total hunk of shit cars and get away with it for months and months and generally when they do get arrested it is not because they were picked up driving

I realize this makes no sense to anyone with common sense or that remotely at least half ass tries to follow the law, but criminals do a lot of stupid shit and somehow get away with it even when they know they are facing major charges if and when they get picked up

and it is my opinion that often they can get away with doing that because the cops are often limited on the ability to tow they car away (their department or mayor gets pissed off about it) or the cops are just tired of the revolving door of people with small charges that will not show up to court over and over so they just say fuck it and ignore that car on the road and decide that if the people in it are really up to really bad shit eventually they will get caught for that, but pulling them over for driving a hunk of shit down the road that no one with a functioning brain would think is road worthy is not worth the effort

Edited by ButtFumble