NCAA Week 11

Westtexashorn

Illinois +14.5 at Michigan State. This is the only respite from Sparty's brutal schedule (they've gotten beat by Ohio State, Wisconsin, and PSU by a combined 100-17 with a trip to Ann Arbor next week), the question is do they have anything left? Illinois has been coming on lately. 

PSU at Minnesota OVER 47.5. Weather won't go sour until after the game is over, and I think that's why this total is a touchdown too low. 

Ohio State -28 at Maryland 1st half. No Chase Young? No problem. 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, Wiler77 said:

Meh.  Definitely better than losing.  But the real best case is we win by 3 TDs.  I'd pay $50 right now to guarantee that.

Welcome to the club. Over the last decade or so at various times I have played this strategy. Unfortunately, I’ve made more money than wins.  Doing it today ad well. 

So far I have Wsu O51.5 & -7,  Stanford-3, OU -14.5, Texas -7,  Baylor -3, lastly Bay Tex & OU in a parlay.

i really really suck at betting.  Do the opposite of anything I say here and you’ll become rich...

Edited by SDG