The Roger Stone Trial

Hugo Stiglitz

i always knew that the roger stone trial would be the juicy bits. all of this is going to 11, and it will cement the case for impeachment, imo, much moreso than the already damning testimony. 

i hope ol' rog takes the stand. that would take shit to 15. maybe the prosecution can ask him about his polonium poisoning. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/07/trump-confidant-roger-stone-cant-stop-claiming-he-was-poisoned-by-polonium/

Govt shows an email from Stone to Jerome Corsi on 7/25/16 telling him, "Get to Assange." Four days later, on 7/29/16, the jury sees a message from Stone to Paul Manafort that's about finding a time for the two of them to communicate. Stone writes: "good shit happening"

One day later, Stone writes to Manafort "even though I know what we're doing is illegal, it's not enough. I'm addicted to raping baby seals and I don't care who knows it. If you don't love me at my worse you're just a fucking asshole."

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

He's also jury tampering.  The goal is a mistrial.  And a message to other jurors.

What’s the point of a mistrial? Even if they get it, I can’t imagine the trial gets pushed back more than a week or two while they get a new jury. They can’t delay past November 2020... Meanwhile Alex Jones will go to federal prison 

• Like 1

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

What’s the point of a mistrial? Even if they get it, I can’t imagine the trial gets pushed back more than a week or two while they get a new jury. They can’t delay past November 2020... Meanwhile Alex Jones will go to federal prison 

I'm not sure.  A pardon in the interim?  A warning to other jurors?  A delay in evidence coming out about more Trump misconduct outside of the impeachment hearings?  A warning to prosecutors?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Well, when you publicize the identity of the wrong person, it's not jury tampering, it's just endangering the life of some non-juror. Checkmate, libtards.

Arguably, it IS still jury tampering since he's making clear his intent, desire, ability, and willingness to inflict distress and/or danger upon jurors.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Yeah, you know society is FUBARed when it rewards someone like Alex Jones with success and prosperity.

His ex-wife has a decent chunk of his property, some Sandy Hook parents are about to get some more, and the woman he outted today is going to get even more.   

He had a three million dollar home over on one of the lakes.   He’s the richest person to come out of Austin Public Access.  If he had just stopped before the Sandy Hook bullshit, he’d have millions in the bank.   But he couldn’t stop himself, he drank the Flavor-aid, got himself in a divorce, keeps losing his civil suits, and now this.  

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1