I

T

E

R

A

L

L

Y

came in here guns a blazin' with this hot take as your first post in here in at least the last three pages and started shit:

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

A warning? For grammar? Who knew that English was such a sensitive topic. People are very touchy these days. Sorry to have disturbed your sensitive nature. You’re a prickly poster this evening. 

Read your previous post and see if you can figure out, “warning” Mrs.Helper.

Go condescend someone else.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You

L

I

T

E

R

A

L

L

Y

came in here guns a blazin' with this hot take as your first post in here in at least the last three pages and started shit:

What’s your point?

You stupid enough to think that is the actual genesis?  Or just want to be obtuse?

• Fuck You 1

I used to post on a MMA forum that also had a pretty active political subforum. Like here, people used to get pretty pissy with each other but being that it was an MMA site, they had a method for dealing with very contentious posters.

Arrangements were made for posters to meet at a neutral gym or dojo where they would fight while a mod or several other posters would referee the fight. It was a great way to vent the steam out of the forums and surprisingly the feuding posters were respectful of each other afterwards.

We could use something like that here.

Just now, Incredulity said:

What’s your point?

You stupid enough to think that is the actual genesis?  Or just want to be obtuse?

I don't keep up with the various personal feuds around here if I can help it, but my point is that you came in here hurling insults while avoiding the thread topic and then hypocritically told Wiggins "Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit" when it was you who started shit in this thread.

Your internet tough guy "warning" to her was just the icing on the cake.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I don't keep up with the various personal feuds around here if I can help it, but my point is that you came in here hurling insults while avoiding the thread topic and then hypocritically told Wiggins "Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit" when it was you who started shit in this thread.

Your internet tough guy "warning" to her was just the icing on the cake.

Then enjoy your slice and STFU.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

No.  It doesn’t take that long.  The dem fucktards knew they had zero chance for a conviction and just wanted the politics of not being allowed Bolton.  Whole shit show was a scam by the left.  And it has backfired.  And is why, unless a recession happens in the next nine months, part of the reason Trump is going to be re-elected. 
BULLSHIT! This is Trump's M.O. Send everything to court. How long has the court been tied up with McGahn? How long has the court been tied up regarding Trump's taxes? Scam by the left? Keep enabling the most corrupt piece of shit to ever hold the office of the President of the United States. Democracy dies because pieces of shit like you turning a blind eye.

19 minutes ago, F250 said:

I used to post on a MMA forum that also had a pretty active political subforum. Like here, people used to get pretty pissy with each other but being that it was an MMA site, they had a method for dealing with very contentious posters.

Arrangements were made for posters to meet at a neutral gym or dojo where they would fight while a mod or several other posters would referee the fight. It was a great way to vent the steam out of the forums and surprisingly the feuding posters were respectful of each other afterwards.

Cock-off with @NameAlreadyInUseas the referee/judge?

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Give us your thoughts on Trump trying to influence the sentencing of his buddy Roger Stone.

Trump is a buffoon. His tweets are out of line. The whole circus is absolutely insane.

P.S.

I oppose:

MFA/ Single Payer

College debt forgiveness/free college 

The last 30 years of immigration policy 

I support:

Immigration under the law, even in significant numbers 

Pro-choice

Reduction/rationalization of regulation 

Higher federal min wage

right to work

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Trump is a buffoon. His tweets are out of line. The whole circus is absolutely insane.

P.S.

I oppose:

MFA/ Single Payer

College debt forgiveness/free college 

The last 30 years of immigration policy 

I support:

Immigration under the law, even in significant numbers 

Pro-choice

Reduction/rationalization of regulation 

Higher federal min wage

right to work

There are some things I agree with you and others I disagree, but it seems the most pressing issue is ending this insane circus led by the carnival barking buffoon so we can get back to normalcy and discuss policy differences like rational people.

Our shared mantra should be “Make America Sane Again” and the first step is dumping Trump.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, F250 said:

What’s the first rule?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, bolverk said:

There are some things I agree with you and others I disagree, but it seems the most pressing issue is ending this insane circus led by the carnival barking buffoon so we can get back to normalcy and discuss policy differences like rational people.

Our shared mantra should be “Make America Sane Again” and the first step is dumping Trump.

We could have already dumped trump except for McConnell, Graham, Cornyn, Cruz, Jordan, Nunes, etc.  Personally I think dumping those guys and replacing them with people who actually will live up to their oaths to defend our constitution will take care of Trump the right way.  Publicly and with lots of shame.

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

Typical.

Cloakroom playbook:

Free reign to disparage anyone not in lockstep with the leftist's woke philosophy.

Get pushed back on and demand civility.

wat?

you went fucking crazy last night. 

despite the protestations of a few posters on here, there is a wide spread of perspective on this board. it's really only the trump supporters who are the loudest complainers about supposed bias on the political board. it's your way of fleeing the fight, because you are trying to defend the indefensible. when you deign to stop by, it's all personal attacks and emotion, never policy discussion. again, because trump has no defensible policies. 

i don't demand civility. i'm laughing at your histrionics. you entertain me. keep on doing you. it's very telling.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Those boards are simply out of control with trolls and moderation that encourages them, whether it’s designed or not, probably not.  

As conservative as both of those schools are, the actual students there are more like 60-40 trump give or take a few percentages. The youngs are not nearly as stupid as the olds. 

15 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Fuck you, you half-wit cunt.

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Typical.

Cloakroom playbook:

Free reign to disparage anyone not in lockstep with the leftist's woke philosophy.

Get pushed back on and demand civility.

tenor.gif?itemid=4716597

Jessie Liu and Jonathan Kravis who have now left DOJ can choose to testify.

This is stacking up just like the Ukraine scandal and impeachment.  It may require another impeachment inquiry type approach to simply slow Trump from his abuse and criminality.  An Impeachment Round 2 is good if it helps keep the DOJ from total corrupt political disintegration, because we're essentially there.

17 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Nor have the trolls responded to this.

What we have ladies and gentleman, are a bunch of idiots and paid trolls infiltrating this board in lame attempts to sow conflict. They hit and then they run. Its all worthless bullshit. Most real trumpkins aren’t on the net much beyond Facebook, if that, and they certainly aren’t posting on surly horns. 

I think there are 2 options.

1) Paid Russian trolls that are coordinating to influence the election by posting on the politics section of a Texas Longhorns message board.

2) Real people with jobs and families that only get on here when work is slow.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Jack said:

I think there are 2 options.

1) Paid Russian trolls that are coordinating to influence the election by posting on the politics section of a Texas Longhorns message board.

2) Real people with jobs and families that only get on here when work is slow.

spacer.png

3) Dumb angry drunks that get their load on to tell those damned elitists on the internet what they really think of them.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Homercles said:

That misses the point on how they flock here the instant there’s any minor news item regarding something positive for Trump or the GOP.  

I'm guess i'm not here often enough to see it but i'll take your word for it.

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

saw something earlier about a cease fire with the Taliban. Funny no one is mentioning that anywhere that I have seen

I hacked into their mainframe and disabled their algorithms. 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

The election meltdown on here is going to be glorious 

I was just thinking that. 2016 was a thing of grotesque beauty, a sort of jolie laide. The next 10 months are going to be off the charts. 

15 minutes ago, Homercles said:

That misses the point on how they flock here the instant there’s any minor news item regarding something positive for Trump or the GOP.  

They come in loaded with the latest talking points, then get pissed when those points are systematically torn apart. They then flee and stew until new talking points come. Rinse/repeat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

really? it's honestly gone better than I expected. Think about that shit.

I figured we'd have seen some more instances of Trump fans mailing bombs to Democrats than we've seen so far, but other than that it's gone about as I've expected. I also expect it to get much worse pretty quickly, particularly if the economy gets worse.