The Roger Stone Trial

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, wildcat09 said:

I figured we'd have seen some more instances of Trump fans mailing bombs to Democrats than we've seen so far, but other than that it's gone about as I've expected. I also expect it to get much worse pretty quickly, particularly if the economy gets worse.

They’ve been winning bigly. Wait until they start losing to expect chaos. 

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

You knew shit was fubar’d when IMpotus kept arguing over his inauguration crowd size 

You knew it was going to be fubar'd when a bunch of racists and morons decided to vote for an obviously unqualified, pathologically lying, corrupt grifter.  The Trump presidency was obviously going to be a catastrophe, but a bunch of people like incredulity and sack supported him and continue to support him because they are stupid, racist, cowardly, or all of the above.  

• Like 4

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

really? it's honestly gone better than I expected. Think about that shit.

i'll clarify...he's been pretty much what i expected.  what i didn't see coming is every GOP member of congress that told us how awful and dangerous he was decide to get in line and let him do whatever the fuck he wants.  i guess i was naive.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I don’t vote for IMpotus but held out brief hope he’d do something right. Then he named Pruitt epa chief, sessions ag and devoss sec of Ed. Turnout the lights 

three of the worst human beings on the planet 

Sessions is a piece of crap, but not really a traitorous piece of crap.  He did recuse himself from the Russia investigation.  Could you imagine Barr recusing himself from anything?  We'll probably get to see him prosecute his own trial for treason.

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Sessions is a piece of crap, but not really a traitorous piece of crap.  He did recuse himself from the Russia investigation.  Could you imagine Barr recusing himself from anything?  We'll probably get to see him prosecute his own trial for treason.

Barr is the fucker who got ollie north off and is more or less the reason why reagan was the "teflon" president. Barr wouldn't recuse himself from anything that could ingratiate himself to power.

3 hours ago, Jack said:

I think there are 2 options.

1) Paid Russian trolls that are coordinating to influence the election by posting on the politics section of a Texas Longhorns message board.

2) Real people with jobs and families that only get on here when work is slow.

spacer.png

People in category number 2 don’t post internet troll memes and gifs at 3:00 am CST, unless I guess they happen to be in London and they really want to early morning troll post here for some reason. 

In reality it’s a mixed bag of everything. But if I was a trump supporter, this is one of the last places I would bother posting. Kind of why I avoid texags. What’s the point if not to just troll? 

Typical.
Cloakroom playbook:
Free reign to disparage anyone not in lockstep with the leftist's woke philosophy.
Get pushed back on and demand civility.

Well you called a woman a cunt for correcting your grammar then cried victimhood.

How about you post or defend beliefs rather than just posting lies and bullshit? Or just don’t post here anymore? No one forces you to do it, right comrade?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Well you called a woman a cunt for correcting your grammar then cried victimhood.

How about you post or defend beliefs rather than just posting lies and bullshit? Or just don’t post here anymore? No one forces you to do it, right comrade?

Why don’t you try earning a living? Leach.

• Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

You knew shit was fubar’d when IMpotus kept arguing over his inauguration crowd size 

The first Press conference with Sean Spicer was a very clear indication that things were going to be bat shit crazy for the foreseeable future. The actual inauguration was pretty weird but once Spicer came out talking shit about crowd size any hope of things normalizing went out the window.

spacer.png

• Like 4

On 2/13/2020 at 9:15 PM, Johnny Sack said:

You’re not one of the brighter posters around. So I’ll type this slow.  I don’t neg cloak room posts that are dumb or I disagree with.  I will retaliate sometimes when someone negs me.  It’s stupid to do it, so I have disdain for those that do.  It’s what has ruined this board and turned it into bizarro Texags politics for the left  

Your fellow traveler first Tom negged me multiple times because he’s a pussy.  I said nothing but negged him in response.  Didn’t complain about it.  He then complained about me negging him.  And the post you quoted is me responding to him. 

Just now seeing this, but I will also type slow so you might get this.  I negged exactly two out of several of your posts because they were trolling and full of shit.  While I was writing out a response to your posts, I had about 7 notifications pop up in a span of 30 seconds that you were going through my entire posting history negging every post you could.  I told you I didn't care and to fuck off and to feel free to keep negging every post of mine and I would return the favor.

Are you related to Slorch?  Because you're both about on the same level of butthurt when it comes to rep.  I will pos rep or neg rep any post I feel worthy regardless of the forum.  I don't care if it's the cloak room or the football forum or Can You Help Me With This.  If you want to retaliate and start negging every post someone makes because you can't handle someone calling out your bullshit I will happily play along.

Edited by Tom

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

You get drunk and run to this place because you have no friends in real life night after night.

There is 3.6% unemployment in the country, yet you can’t find work.  You holding out for a management position cousin Eddie?  

What do you think that means?

• Fuck You 3

9 hours ago, F250 said:

The first Press conference with Sean Spicer was a very clear indication that things were going to be bat shit crazy for the foreseeable future. The actual inauguration was pretty weird but once Spicer came out talking shit about crowd size any hope of things normalizing went out the window.

spacer.png

Spicer, a supposed adult, trying to magically mold reality through sheer tyranny of will is still one of the most fucktarded things I've seen in my life. PERIOD!!!

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, F250 said:

Sword fighting works too.

In that case, @RDCanecutter will stand alone and unblemished atop a heap of the corpses of all those who dared oppose him. Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own, and never accept a challenge of a duel at swords from the Cavalier of Vulcan City.

Seriously, after a year or two he'd be like the 8badmofo of this place, all alone and threatening away any newcomers with his foil and his epee. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:55 PM, Incredulity said:

Nothing will ever top

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkHXB3KHfAphjAmrCWt_h

At least as far as Matthews goes, yeah, you're right. Many, many of us on the left love nothing more to see that braying man-goose weep.

• Like 1

Gentlemen, this isn't the Incredulity distraction troll thread. This is the Roger Stone thread.
[mention=766]Incredulity[/mention] If you start posting in here again without addressing the topic, I will start negging every single one of your posts for trolling.

The dude just spent the night before and night of VD getting shitfaced and posting on surly. Let that sink in.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

In that case, @RDCanecutter will stand alone and unblemished atop a heap of the corpses of all those who dared oppose him. Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own, and never accept a challenge of a duel at swords from the Cavalier of Vulcan City.

You flatter me. Fencing is for fun, which is good, because I'm pretty average at it. If I had to be in a real fight, which I hope I don't, I'd just follow the advice of my pal the Angry Irish Bouncer, who taught me that a real fight is when you cave in the back of a guy's head with a beer bottle before he knows you want to fight him.

Just busted another damn epee today. At least it wasn't stuck inside anybody.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

You flatter me. Fencing is for fun, which is good, because I'm pretty average at it. If I had to be in a real fight, which I hope I don't, I'd just follow the advice of my pal the Angry Irish Bouncer, who taught me that a real fight is when you cave in the back of a guy's head with a beer bottle before he knows you want to fight him.

Just busted another damn epee today. At least it wasn't stuck inside anybody.

I think you'll love this guy.

• Like 1

double down achieved.  publicly pressuring judge to order a retrial.  judge holding a status conference today with the parties.  when this addlepate was elected president, i was simply embarrassed for the country and how low we'd sunk into foolishness and utter lack of seriousness.  but i genuinely did not envision the overarching enabling and the extreme levels of cult of personality that would follow...to the extent that the president would feel empowered to publicly lobby the justice department who has achieved a conviction from a jury of a scuzz like stone that the case be thrown out.  Nakedly undermining the justice system...not for its historical transgressions against the disadvantaged and marginalized...but to exacerbate the extent to which is fails to reach the privileged and politically connected in order to apply justice/punish actual criminals in any kind of even-handed manner. 

all while mongoloids eat up this notion of "draining the swamp."  it's truly, truly breathtaking.

spacer.png

• Like 4