The Roger Stone Trial

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just for the record, it's a terrible mistake to look at impeachment in the Senate as a jury trial or even much more than crudely analogized to a jury trial.

I made that mistake, too.

It's a creature of politics soup to nuts.

Maybe so but not calling material witnesses with relevant information is a sham trial no matter when and where its held. 

Chief justice Roberts presided over a farce trial orchestrated by Moscow Mitch. No amount of spin or lame distinctions can change that fact. He’s now a joke. Sorry. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, sidis said:

i do find it amusing that the dipshit brigade started to rear its head in the thread finally when the topic became about the personal biases of a juror after pages and pages of avoiding the topic of an attorney general doing to the president's bidding in overriding a sentencing recommendation that was by the book for a political friend who had been found guilty by a jury of some pretty fucking serious crimes.  and the fact that four u.s. attorneys have withdrawn from the case in protest does not warrant their comment but a retweet from one of the jurors causes their heads to explode.

they truly are shameless pieces of shit with absolutely no ethical or moral boundaries.  they are willing participants in a cult of personality that applauds the irrational and the vile.

this situation is absolutely indefensible to anyone who cares about the health of the country.  there is literally nothing about it that can be spun and decent or appropriate and it is the type of shit that we used to make fun of south american banana republics and russia for...and now they giggle at it and make up some horseshit trolling line of trump brilliantly orchestrating the whole thing to get a juror's personal opinions impeached.  shameful and pathetic. 

I’m just gonna quote this again and note that none of our resident dipshit trolls have bothered to respond. Which is typical of them. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, sidis said:

moreover, the faux pearl-clutching over the personal biases of one of numerous jurors selected as the triers of fact in the stone case is even more deliciously ironic in light of the behavior from 51 jurors the nation witnessed in a very recent, relatively well-publicized trial that just took place.  i wonder if the personal biases expressed in the respective twitter accounts of those jurors should be evaluated in detail to determine whether the appropriateness of the outcome is possibly undermined by those personal biases...

but as bill hicks said, morons have never understood irony and thus, have no appreciation for it.

Nor have the trolls responded to this.

What we have ladies and gentleman, are a bunch of idiots and paid trolls infiltrating this board in lame attempts to sow conflict. They hit and then they run. Its all worthless bullshit. Most real trumpkins aren’t on the net much beyond Facebook, if that, and they certainly aren’t posting on surly horns. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Most real trumpkins aren’t on the net much beyond Facebook, if that, and they certainly aren’t posting on surly horns. 

Some of them are on the LSU/A&M sites calling John Kelly a POS, Lt Col Vindman a POS, wishing Nancy Pelosi a horrific death, and pretty much anyone not a Trump supporter human scum.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Some of them are on the LSU/A&M sites calling John Kelly a POS, Lt Col Vindman a POS, wishing Nancy Pelosi a horrific death, and pretty much anyone not a Trump supporter human scum.

Those boards are simply out of control with trolls and moderation that encourages them, whether it’s designed or not, probably not.  

As conservative as both of those schools are, the actual students there are more like 60-40 trump give or take a few percentages. The youngs are not nearly as stupid as the olds. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just for the record, it's a terrible mistake to look at impeachment in the Senate as a jury trial or even much more than crudely analogized to a jury trial.

I made that mistake, too.

It's a creature of politics soup to nuts.

Yep.  A lot of the very same democrat senators who voted to convict trump for actions that weren’t crimes voted to acquit Clinton for actions that were crimes.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Maybe so but not calling material witnesses with relevant information is a sham trial no matter when and where its held. 

Chief justice Roberts presided over a farce trial orchestrated by Moscow Mitch. No amount of spin or lame distinctions can change that fact. He’s now a joke. Sorry. 

They had testimony from 17 witnesses.  Not allowing additional fishing expeditions was warranted.  If they wanted Bolton, they shouldn’t have withdrawn their subpoena when he went to a federal court and asked the court to make a ruling on whether executive privilege applied.  When Bolton did that the house democrats withdrew their subpoena.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

They had testimony from 17 witnesses.  Not allowing additional fishing expeditions was warranted.  If they wanted Bolton, they shouldn’t have withdrawn their subpoena when he went to a federal court and asked the court to make a ruling on whether executive privilege applied.  When Bolton did that the house democrats withdrew their subpoena.  

By the time the court would have ruled on the Bolton subpoena Trump would have already lost the next election. 

But you know that. 

Bolton wanted to testify in the Senate. The dems wanted to call him. Moscow Mitch blocked it. Stop being an idiot defending that decision. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

By the time the court would have ruled on the Bolton subpoena Trump would have already lost the next election. 

But you know that. 

Bolton wanted to testify in the Senate. The dems wanted to call him. Moscow Mitch blocked it. Stop being an idiot defending that decision. 

No.  It doesn’t take that long.  The dem fucktards knew they had zero chance for a conviction and just wanted the politics of not being allowed Bolton.  Whole shit show was a scam by the left.  And it has backfired.  And is why, unless a recession happens in the next nine months, part of the reason Trump is going to be re-elected. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Those boards are simply out of control with trolls and moderation that encourages them, whether it’s designed or not, probably not.  

As conservative as both of those schools are, the actual students there are more like 60-40 trump give or take a few percentages. The youngs are not nearly as stupid as the olds. 

Fuck you, you half-wit cunt.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 hours ago, sidis said:

i do find it amusing that the dipshit brigade started to rear its head in the thread finally when the topic became about the personal biases of a juror after pages and pages of avoiding the topic of an attorney general doing to the president's bidding in overriding a sentencing recommendation that was by the book for a political friend who had been found guilty by a jury of some pretty fucking serious crimes.  

I’m out of breath just reading that fucking sentence 

33 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No.  It doesn’t take that long.  The dem fucktards knew they had zero chance for a conviction and just wanted the politics of not being allowed Bolton.  Whole shit show was a scam by the left.  And it has backfired.  And is why, unless a recession happens in the next nine months, part of the reason Trump is going to be re-elected. 

If trump gets re-elected your next rat fucking show is on the house. Guaranteed. So don’t sweat it. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Have one back. Leftists get bitchy over red rep. Shocking.  

Everytime you neg rep me I call in one of my many socks to counter it. 

BWAHAHAHAH. Resistance is futile little man. Go back to your orange tan small hand god and let him know how much you appreciate him by cradling his tiny balls. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Everytime you neg rep me I call in one of my many socks to counter it. 

BWAHAHAHAH. Resistance is futile little man. Go back to your orange tan small hand god and let him know how much you appreciate him by cradling his tiny balls. 

You’re such a literal piece of shit.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

But you know that. 

Bolton just wants to promote his book

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Because I’m trying to decipher what a “literal”piece of shit actually is? The only thing I can come up with is a post by Incredulity, but someone smarter than me can fill me in on that one. 

It means you are the definition of, “piece of shit”.

So, you’re the excrement that passes the pulsing sphincter of the whore that shat you on the floor years ago.

get it now?

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

How dare you call Johnny Sack a leftist?

You’re not one of the brighter posters around. So I’ll type this slow.  I don’t neg cloak room posts that are dumb or I disagree with.  I will retaliate sometimes when someone negs me.  It’s stupid to do it, so I have disdain for those that do.  It’s what has ruined this board and turned it into bizarro Texags politics for the left  

Your fellow traveler first Tom negged me multiple times because he’s a pussy.  I said nothing but negged him in response.  Didn’t complain about it.  He then complained about me negging him.  And the post you quoted is me responding to him. 

Edited by Johnny Sack

You’re not on of the brighter posters around. So I’ll type this slow.  I don’t neg cloak room posts that are dumb or I disagree with.  It’s stupid to do it, so I have disdain for those that do.  It’s what has ruined this board and turned it into bizarro Texags politics for the left  

Your fellow traveler first Tom negged me multiple times because he’s a pussy.  I said nothing but negged him in response.  Didn’t complain about it.  He then complained about me negging him.  And the post you quoted is me responding to him. 

Thanks for typing it slow so we could all understand it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

what's the clock on the mcgahn subpoena suit right now?  6+ months and counting?  

You’re not on of the brighter posters around. So I’ll type this slow.  I don’t neg cloak room posts that are dumb or I disagree with.  It’s stupid to do it, so I have disdain for those that do.  It’s what has ruined this board and turned it into bizarro Texags politics for the left  

Mea culpa. I was skimming and didn't read his post. That thread was moving fast for a little bit while you were trying to change the topic away from the OP by evoking a statement made by a doddering anachronistic relic who was still somehow occupying his office nearly 20 years ago.

The McGahn appeal is pending at the DC Circuit.

I think it is currently subject to a motion to dismiss as DOJ contends the completion of impeachment renders the subpoena moot.

Oral argument on the merits appears to have taken place on January 3.  Decision probably in April or May.

Edited by TwiceHorn

34 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

1.) You’re mother is a gutter whore.

2.) You are nothing more than the bodily waste that oozed out of her rented body.

Bless your heart. I believe you mean ‘your.’ Otherwise one would be saying, “You are mother is” which doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You’re not one of the brighter posters around. So I’ll type this slow.  I don’t neg cloak room posts that are dumb or I disagree with.  I will retaliate sometimes when someone negs me.  It’s stupid to do it, so I have disdain for those that do.  It’s what has ruined this board and turned it into bizarro Texags politics for the left  

bless your heart