3. Oklahoma vs. Texas- 7.25 million 
4. Auburn at LSU- 7.18 million 
5. Georgia vs. Florida- 6.98 million 
6. Oregon vs. Auburn- 6.86 million 
7. Notre Dame at Michigan- 6.75 million 
8. Michigan St. at Ohio State- 6.68 million 
9. Michigan at Penn State- 5.55 million 
10. Wisconsin at Ohio St.- 6.65 million 

Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio St., and Texas each have 2 games make the Top 10 list. 

Florida, Michigan St., Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn St., and Wisconsin each had one game.
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

1. Notre Dame at Georgia- 9.29 million 
2. LSU at Texas- 8.63 million 
3. Oklahoma vs. Texas- 7.25 million 
4. Auburn at LSU- 7.18 million 
5. Georgia vs. Florida- 6.98 million 
6. Oregon vs. Auburn- 6.86 million 
7. Notre Dame at Michigan- 6.75 million 
8. Michigan St. at Ohio State- 6.68 million 
9. Michigan at Penn State- 5.55 million 
10. Wisconsin at Ohio St.- 6.65 million 

Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio St., and Texas each have 2 games make the Top 10 3 list. 

alas

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

There are lots of reasons to laugh at us. Try something that’s funny. 

Like our pass defense.  Or our pass rush.  Or our punt returns.  Or our first down runs into the asses of our guards.  Or our WR screens for -2 yards that we call 16 times a game (that's -32 total yards if you're scoring at home).  Or the fact that we couldn't tackle a 12-year-old girl on roller skates.  Or the fact that we can't fix any of this in a fucking decade.

• Like 1

Most watched game this season to date was viewed by <10 million.  ESPN top 150 games thread tells us _50_ million , including Milhous Nixon live and in person, watched Texas beat Arkansas in 1969.  That's 25% of all then-breathing Americans.  Are you serious, Clark?  Well hell, now I've got to fact check fuckin ESPN.

1 hour ago, Bama Llama said:

Most watched game this season to date was viewed by <10 million.  ESPN top 150 games thread tells us _50_ million , including Milhous Nixon live and in person, watched Texas beat Arkansas in 1969.  That's 25% of all then-breathing Americans.  Are you serious, Clark?  Well hell, now I've got to fact check fuckin ESPN.

Can comment on the 50 million number, but back then there were only 2 games per weekend broadcast. And sometimes just one.  Tex Ark was moved to December, so I bet it was the only game in on.

Edited by 77horn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 77horn said:

Can comment on the 50 million number, but back then there were only 2 games per weekend broadcast. And sometimes just one.  Tex Ark was moved to December, so I bet it was the only game in on.

Plus, before social media, we didn't know that we could be out there eating Tide Pods instead of wasting time watching football. 

• Like 2

Shouldn't you be pissing on a recruit's announcement to come to Texas?

Shouldn't you be doing something - anything - better than keeping track of anonymous posters on the internet and bringing up their previous posts on a different board?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Shouldn't you be doing something - anything - better than keeping track of anonymous posters on the internet and bringing up their previous posts on a different board?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why exactly are you here? We haven’t played aggy in years.