2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

I'm surprised they're looking at a GT tackle. They apparently think Okafor can play the position (??). I know they're high on Jones and Johnson, Reese Moore is also there, plus you've still got Cosmi and Kerstettet for a year. Even if they want to move Kerstetter to C, one of those four should emerge as a capable RT. I would've thought it'd be an interior guy if they went fishing for grad transfer depth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I'm surprised they're looking at a GT tackle. They apparently think Okafor can play the position (??). I know they're high on Jones and Johnson, Reese Moore is also there, plus you've still got Cosmi and Kerstettet for a year. Even if they want to move Kerstetter to C, one of those four should emerge as a capable RT. I would've thought it'd be an interior guy if they went fishing for grad transfer depth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I mean we talk about them being stubborn, etc., but I have to think they're not completely blind to the fact that Okafor isn't exactly a threat to the all-conference team.

• Like 1

Stanford might about to hit the fucking abyss with Shaw  -- Swann, Peek, and Williams are all in the portal. the 247 DT depth chart currently has Swann and Peek, so remove them and gaze upon a decade of trying to recover from this ... 

Screen-Shot-2019-12-06-at-12-42-04-PM.pn

looking at the DE classes doesn't look like it's got spindown candidates either... 

Stanford-DE.png

8 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Stanford might about to hit the fucking abyss with Shaw  -- Swann, Peek, and Williams are all in the portal. the 247 DT depth chart currently has Swann and Peek, so remove them and gaze upon a decade of trying to recover from this ... 

Screen-Shot-2019-12-06-at-12-42-04-PM.pn

looking at the DE classes doesn't look like it's got spindown candidates either... 

Stanford-DE.png

What the hell is happening over there?  Shaw maybe should have taken one of those NFL jobs when he had the chance.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:23 AM, Neonmoon said:

Watching Stanford drift into mediocrity is very satisfying. Fuck them

Indeed.  WR Donald Stewart just became the 12th player to enter the portal.  And the scuttlebutt is that there is a poor culture developing at Stanford.  Not something I would have ever tied to a David Shaw program.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Indeed.  WR Donald Stewart just became the 12th player to enter the portal.  And the scuttlebutt is that there is a poor culture developing at Stanford.  Not something I would have ever tied to a David Shaw program.

Jeez, like what sort of bad culture? Agreed that it seems super odd for Shaw.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Jeez, like what sort of bad culture? Agreed that it seems super odd for Shaw.

Not sure, but our most dialed in $9.95er (who unlike many others doesn't just spew shit around) posted this:

Right now, from what I hear, the transfers are mostly due to a poor culture in David Shaw's program. Many players and families aren't happy, and it's mostly about Shaw.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Not sure, but our most dialed in $9.95er (who unlike many others doesn't just spew shit around) posted this:

Right now, from what I hear, the transfers are mostly due to a poor culture in David Shaw's program. Many players and families aren't happy, and it's mostly about Shaw.

64054_1404235264_DougLittle-large.jpg&wi

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

When you admit to never finishing Infinite Jest, there have to be consequences. 

• Haha 2