2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

22 hours ago, rvm96 said:

Yurcich and Hand followed this redshirt freshman tackle from Boston College. I would assume he would have to sit a year, but you never know with the NCAA.

https://bceagles.com/sports/football/roster/tyler-vrabel/11421

This would be an incredible get if he's transferring. Especially since you might get him for 2 or 3 years. 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:59 PM, Gil Bang said:

Ass My Dude to San Jose State

That'll be an easy transition for him, because he likes throwing the ball to San Jose State players.  

Starkel was making just his second start of the season. He failed to win the job out of fall camp, but replaced an ineffective Ben Hicks in the second half of Arkansas' Week 2 loss to Ole Miss and then led the Razorbacks to a 21-point win over Colorado State last week in throwing for 305 yards. He never looked like the same quarterback against San Jose State.

Besides his five interceptions, three more of his passes bounced in and out of the hands of Spartans defenders.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh.. wow.. so.. surprised..

Of course the whole sketchy way it transpired he'd try to bury it during the championship

There were actually people who thought he redshirted so he could come back to Houston to make a run next year. 

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

There were actually people who thought he redshirted so he could come back to Houston to make a run next year. 

Asked if he’s worried about schools potentially coming after the star quarterback, Holgorsen didn’t mince words.

“Yeah. I mean, he’s a special player and there’s a lot of coaches out there that cheat,” Holgorsen said. “You know, he’s going to be up here in a minute so you guys can ask him questions and everything, but all indications are he’s not going in the transfer portal. If he’s not in the transfer portal, it’s kind of against NCAA rules and regulations to be pursuing that, so to speak.

“So I’ve got no reason to believe that (he’s leaving). I’ve never gotten the impression that D’Eriq is leading me astray in anything over the last nine months. He’s a wonderful kid, he’s a Houstonian, he’s a Houston Cougar. He chose to come to this school, and I think he’s very proud of being here and wants to continue to develop and make the University of Houston football program as good as it possibly can be.”

16 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

LSU or Oregon seem like the favorites. 

Well, duh

“Yeah. I mean, he’s a special player and there’s a lot of coaches out there that cheat,” Holgorsen said. “You know, he’s going to be up here in a minute so you guys can ask him questions and everything, but all indications are he’s not going in the transfer portal. If he’s not in the transfer portal, it’s kind of against NCAA rules and regulations to be pursuing that, so to speak.

3 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

where'd this kid come from? I've been following recruiting for more than a minute. and I never heard of him till this red shirt  noise started early in the season. 

He played for Manvel - lots of big programs wanted him as an athlete but he went to UH to be a quarterback.