Haven't seen this announced...

Louisiana Tech     May 14, 2020: Transfer 

Gerald Wilbon transfers to Louisiana Tech Bulldogs

• Gerald Wilbon  
    Gerald Wilbon
    6-3 / 311
     0.8575 (HS)   DT
     Immediate Eligibility

Good for him. Get back to Louisiana, get playing time. Did his best while he was here.

9 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Kadeem Trotter, Syracuse LB enters the portal.

Safety turned linebacker. Ran an 11.04 100m in high school. Looks like decent eligibility remaining. I bet we kick the tires on this one

https://247sports.com/Player/Kadeem-Trotter-91352/college-204527/

Incarnate Word and Hawaii coaches are following him. We'll see if any P5 guys start sniffing around.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Incarnate Word and Hawaii coaches are following him. We'll see if any P5 guys start sniffing around.

Sounds like he's looking for playing time and Syracuse is moving to a 3-3 from a 4-2. Entering the portal in an effort to secure more playing time when an extra player at your position is going to be used seems to indicate that he ain't good. 

6 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Holy shit. Fat gare is attempting to trap door a kid that signed in favor of Evans. Fuck that sweaty pig.

That's Gary! Gets to ride the "plucky underdog" horse at TCU so people don't notice the scummy shit he does.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

Appears Richardson was given a full release of LOI from TCU so he's free to go wherever he wants and play immediately in 2020.

Three-star RB and 2020 signee Dominic Richardson won’t be attending TCU this fall

BY DREW DAVISON   MAY 27, 2020 

Dominic Richardson is no longer part of TCU’s 2020 football class, coach Gary Patterson confirmed on Wednesday.

Richardson, a three-star prospect out of Bishop McGuinness High School in Oklahoma City, has been granted his full release from his national letter of intent. He’ll be able to pursue any other school.

Richardson was ranked as the No. 52 running back prospect nationally and No. 8 recruit from Oklahoma by 247Sports. He helped Bishop McGuinness to the Class 5A state championship game last season.

Along with TCU, other schools that showed interest in Richardson were Texas, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa State and Kansas.

Richardson, who is 6-foot, 205 pounds, was initially believed to be the only running back in TCU’s recruiting class when he signed in December. But TCU signed Mount Enterprise’s Kendre Miller as a running back in February, and landed Galena Park North Shore five-star RB Zach Evans earlier this month.

TCU had the third-best rushing offense in the Big 12 last season, averaging 204 yards per game, but it lost seniors Darius Anderson and Sewo Olonilua.

Along with Evans and Miller, TCU also has redshirt freshmen Darwin Barlow and Daimarqua Foster as running back options in 2020.

What are the odds he actually wins this job?

From espn: Georgia also has three other scholarship quarterbacks on its roster: senior Stetson Bennett, redshirt freshman D'Wan Mathis and incoming freshman Carson Beck.

Who is projected to be the starter? Mathis?

Edit: forgot about Newman

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Our RB room is looking pretty salty at the moment. His recent Twitter follows are SMU, Mizzou, and Okie Lite related.

Maybe so, but:

1. Danny is jag or the staff does not know how to use him.
  2. Brown, if he can play it'll likely be a year or two down the road.
  3. Ingram has not been consistent or survived injury either year.
  4. Roshon, promising True SO.
  5. Bijan, potential and high ceiling/floor.
  6. Smith/Whittington - perhaps they are finally used as a RB threat this year.
  7. Watkins/Smith - PWO who spent most of last season injured.

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Holy shit. Fat gare is attempting to trap door a kid that signed in favor of Evans. Fuck that sweaty pig.

That is some cold blooded shit. 

damn I wish nothing but terrible things for that sweaty fuck 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Maybe so, but:

That is, uh, a good fucking RB room for a college football team, absent a guaranteed manimal like Bama getting Najee Harris again next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

That is, uh, a good fucking RB room for a college football team, absent a guaranteed manimal like Bama getting Najee Harris again next year.

Agreed. It provides optimism and a giant ? until Herman can prove he can lead.

55 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Maybe so, but:

Bravo.

I like Danny, though. Could he be upgraded? I mean...yeah...but with the potential and youth around him, why would you?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Bravo.

I like Danny, though. Could he be upgraded? I mean...yeah...but with the potential and youth around him, why would you?

I like Danny, he's a good 4th or 5th guy on the depth chart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

Maybe so, but:

- Schollies permitting, I could see a flier on a 1 year rental through a transfer, etc.. Reaching for someone out of school for insurance purposes is a pretty big investment (and doubt that they are crazy about him ...). 

- We are clearly trying to add 2 this year.  So in 21, without even counting Brown or Whittington (Young wil be gone), but including Hullaby, we will have 6;  7 if we add this guy ... think that's too many.

Edited by Getafix

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

- Schollies permitting, I could see a flier on a 1 year rental through a transfer, etc.. Reaching for someone out of school for insurance purposes is a pretty big investment (and doubt that they are crazy about him ...). 

- We are clearly trying to add 2 this year.  So without even counting Brown or Whittington, but including Hullaby, we will have 6;  7 if we add this guy ... think that's too many.

Not sure if they know where Hullaby will play in two years. We can't forget Sam/Casey, they are a big part of this backfield. If we can avoid injury, we'll be just fine. Does not seem we've been able to avoid it the last 3 years.

19 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Not sure if they know where Hullaby will play in two years. We can't forget Sam/Casey, they are a big part of this backfield. If we can avoid injury, we'll be just fine. Does not seem we've been able to avoid it the last 3 years.

Hullaby is a Lb and will stay a Lb. Technically this an opinion because I haven’t completely mastered my omniscience, but he is a fucking Lb.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hullaby is a Lb and will stay a Lb. Technically this an opinion because I haven’t completely mastered my omniscience, but he is a fucking Lb.

Omniscience huh...

Just Remember - Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Glad you are passionate but who is stating he is not?

3 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Glad you are passionate but who is stating he is not?

Forgive me man, I wasn’t trying to question your comment. You said you weren’t sure if the staff knew where Hullaby was ending up. My response was that I’m prettay, preeeeeetttaaay sure they view and know him as a LB, and he’s gonna be a LB. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Forgive me man, I wasn’t trying to question your comment. You said you weren’t sure if the staff knew where Hullaby was ending up. My response was that I’m prettay, preeeeeetttaaay sure they view and know him as a LB, and he’s gonna be a LB. 

Anwar has said he'll start fall camp at LB. I would be shocked if he moved.