2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

15 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

not true & definitely not true to recruits 

i can name 6+ other recruits who felt the same way as mm 

Then they didn't get past the three girls that walked them around campus. The midwest is a fucking wasteland for women compared to the south and if you think otherwise you need to get out more.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, golfclap said:

Info :: 

It doesn't appear that Elerson Smith has landed anywhere. He's currently slotted somewhere between rounds 5-7 by a few publications. If he takes a year off, that drops to sure 7th or UDFA. If he doesn't join a B1G team, he'll be an incredible GT pickup assuming he does in fact come back for another go.

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Young DeMarrquese is a quick learner. 

In 8 months in Manhattan, Kansas, he

- had fun

- learned life lessons

- built character

- overcame fear

- developed the ability to display his talents at the D1 level 

Compare that impressive list with that of slacker Bru McCoy. (" ... honor and privilege to be part of the UT community. ..."). Sheesh.

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I mean, to be fair the Ole Miss and Miss State teams led the charge to get the state to change the flag, and the state agreed.

He transferred in January. Mississippi had rejected changing the flag within the last 20 years. The Pirate is an open supported of the current president. If I'd been that scarred by open racism, I'd go someplace else.

Edited by quigley
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, quigley said:

He transferred in January. Mississippi had rejected changing the flag within the last 20 years. The Pirate is an open supported of the current president. If I'd been that scarred by open racism, I'd go someplace else.

While he's 100% pulling an "I saw what you did for Justin Fields, stop being assholes", I think you can absolutely say the Ole Miss football team under Kiffin is far more politically aligned as a group than UGA under Kirby. He's not transferring to the entire state of Mississippi as an entity.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

While he's 100% pulling an "I saw what you did for Justin Fields, stop being assholes", I think you can absolutely say the Ole Miss football team under Kiffin is far more politically aligned as a group than UGA under Kirby. He's not transferring to the entire state of Mississippi as an entity.

Please read the racism claims. He's complaining, compellingly, about the cops in Athens and the culture of the campus.

It's called "Ole Miss" for a reason.

8 minutes ago, quigley said:

Please read the racism claims. He's complaining, compellingly, about the cops in Athens and the culture of the campus.

It's called "Ole Miss" for a reason.

Yeah, I think his claims are pretty universal across the SEC, but to your point about the flag I don't think there's all that much difference in broad campus culture between UGA and OM (UGA being better at school and having a real art scene acknowledged). Lots of Atlantans and other large city imports, plus local hick high school all-stars. The school population and most of Oxford is pretty rabidly pro-new-flag.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, cafe society said:

I don't recall the specifics of his injuries, I just hope he isn't doing anything foolish regarding his long term health.  Best of luck, Max.

Prolly has more to do with him graduating and the medical scolly going away. Try and find a place. Thatll pay for post grad and maybe get to play also. Win win. 

I'm sure it wasn't concussion related. Think he had a knee early

• Hook 'Em 1