2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

16 minutes ago, Scholz said:

"Get right with the coaches"

This loudmouthed clown screams locker room cancer

Yep. I hope he stays there for the next three years. I’ll thoroughly enjoy more locker room rants and temper tantrums where he leaves the field in the 4th quarter. He’s the perfect aggy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Kid had (re-)entered the transfer portal at the end of last month...

"Former Alabama defensive back Scooby Carter arrested in Tuscaloosa"

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/scooby-carter-crimson-tide-arrest-domestic-violence-harassment-charge-2020/

should've stuck with ou

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

@Longhornfrenzy says Trey Sermon's trying to get out of OU. Anyone see that?

Yep. That's the word on the Sooner boards. It appears that there's some friction with a few of the players and the new staff members and this isn't the last one leaving. 

Edited by golfclap
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Yep. That's the word on the Sooner boards. It appears that there's some friction with a few of the players and the new staff members and this isn't the last one leaving. 

That's so gratifying. Make the big splash alum hire to replace the long tenured guy that went to your rival and it turns out everyone hates him. So delicious.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:12 AM, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Kid had (re-)entered the transfer portal at the end of last month...

"Former Alabama defensive back Scooby Carter arrested in Tuscaloosa"

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/scooby-carter-crimson-tide-arrest-domestic-violence-harassment-charge-2020/

Ruh roh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Remember that Rhomandre Stevenson is suspended for the first five games 

Has that been finalized? I thought they were still working the appeals process.

Either way, that leaves Brooks, Pledger, Major, and McGowan. I’m curious to see Pledger and Major. They’ve got tools but Pledger is small, and Major looks like a Hill Country Fare Kennedy Brooks. I bet McGowan burns the RS early.

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Sermon officially in the portal.

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Has that been finalized? I thought they were still working the appeals process.

Either way, that leaves Brooks, Pledger, Major, and McGowan. I’m curious to see Pledger and Major. They’ve got tools but Pledger is small, and Major looks like a Hill Country Fare Kennedy Brooks. I bet McGowan burns the RS early.

Video talks about all this... Sermon is a grad transfer

Edit:  Lots of choices -- doubts Texas is in the running for Sermon.

Edited by LTtxfan

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't know what I expected, but Perroni is so much gooberier than I pictured. I thought a dude with an Italian last name who spends a lot of time outside for work would be at least a little tan.

ETapfrIWkAE0rAe?format=png&name=smallETapgIWXYAUPx6U?format=png&name=small

It would be truly shocking if Perroni really didn't know what was going on there, and the fact that he said he doesn't know as an act of "transparency" should give subscribers pause.

To not be able to source any info on aggy's biggest offseason storyline just reiterates the point that it's all bullshit. At least play the game and give them a story. 

On 3/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, texifornia said:

I don't know what I expected, but Perroni is so much gooberier than I pictured. I thought a dude with an Italian last name who spends a lot of time outside for work would be at least a little tan.

ETapfrIWkAE0rAe?format=png&name=smallETapgIWXYAUPx6U?format=png&name=small

Man, the density of spelling and grammar errors in Leon’s tweet is astounding.

Horns 247 / Mike Roach / Tarik Black Update

Spoiler

Tarik Black update

MikeRoach

I spoke with several sources in regards to Michigan grad transfer Tarik Black. Despite random rumors online that he’s transferring to Texas, I was told nothing is decided yet. A source I spoke with at Texas told me they’ve been in contact with Black, but they don’t feel anything is imminent. I’m still trying to get in contact with Black but I’ll update if I hear anything new.

• Like 1

Seems like Christian Jones is ready.

Someone is ready.

Rumor was that Christian Jones or Tyler Johnson looked really good in practice last year. I can’t remember which one. I’m sure Okafor left because he knew he wouldn’t be starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Someone is ready.

Rumor was that Christian Jones or Tyler Johnson looked really good in practice last year. I can’t remember which one. I’m sure Okafor left because he knew he wouldn’t be starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Willie Tyler as well but I think he’s a definite guard

10 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Rumor was that Christian Jones or Tyler Johnson looked really good in practice last year.

Tyler Johnson. Christian Jones looks the part, but practice reports from spring and fall indicated that he's not ready. Tyler is closer. The question now is whether Kerstetter kicks out to tackle and we begin to explore options at center like Ghirmai or Majors, or if we really are going to start a red-shirt freshman at RT. It would be ideal if Jones could beat out Ghirmai for LG. Lots of options. 

Even if he wasn't starting, Okafor was a highly experienced 6th option with experience at 4/5 spots on the line. I think that'll be missed.

• Like 1