2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Guy on Tigerdroppings that's usually in the know says Tyler Shelvin is next.  Fuck, aggy is going to beat them this year aren't they?

It's been announced 

Hoping for them to lose early in the season, but for the young talent to be ready for A&M late in the season 

7 minutes ago, Fud said:

It's been announced 

Hoping for them to lose early in the season, but for the young talent to be ready for A&M late in the season 

@Kyrie Eleison Do these players not realize they're completely fucking up by denying themselves access to the state of the art weight room tech that assures they'll maximize their abilities? They'll surely all flame out!

Edited by TommyGufano

2 hours ago, Thiefery said:

you serious??

Sorry if this is getting into politics, but it really wasn't that bad. He was asked about Trump supporting and pushing for CFB this fall, and said, “I love it, I love what Trump is doing...he treated us very well when we visited”. 

Orgeron didn't march with the players on Friday though, which is probably the bigger issue. 

Ryan Clark has been stirring stuff up; he's been overly critical of LSU in the past in an Emmanual Acho hot take kind of way, and then when LSU didn't offer his kid last year, he was supposedly pissed off. Also, Chaisson and Queen are supposedly not happen with Orgeron right now. 

The McLendon transfer is apparently about failing drug tests and not wanting to be suspended

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

LSU board rumor that Jacob Stevens might be next to opt out. 

Apparently Coach O’s stance on racial injustice might of lost the locker room 

I have no real exposure to that Cajun culture he's clearly born into, and maybe it's because he was so good at the CEO role last season, but I didn't expect O to bungle this, of all things. Whatever your political leanings, not marching with the players, choosing to go on Fox news, and praising a divisive political figure are just reprehensible moves as upper management. At worst, be neutral. 

Flip the fuck out of JoJo. Also, Landon Jackson is 6'7 now. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

LSU board rumor that Jacob Stevens might be next to opt out. 

Apparently Coach O’s stance on racial injustice might of lost the locker room 

The TD's insider said he's hearing 2 maybe 3 are on the fence, but are lesser names. Maybe he just hasn't heard about Stevens yet. 

Stevens would be another big hit. They've lost five guys who I think most of their fans would rank in their top ten players heading into the season, and several more who are more depth than anything. Stevens would be another top ten type. 

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

The TD's insider said he's hearing 2 maybe 3 are on the fence, but are lesser names. Maybe he just hasn't heard about Stevens yet. 

Stevens would be another big hit. They've lost five guys who I think most of their fans would rank in their top ten players heading into the season, and several more who are more depth than anything. Stevens would be another top ten type. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Right. That list also doesn't include two DEs who were going to compete to start this year with the move to the four man front.

They've also added three grad transfer starters (center, OLB, DB), which should help some. 

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I have no real exposure to that Cajun culture he's clearly born into, and maybe it's because he was so good at the CEO role last season, but I didn't expect O to bungle this, of all things. Whatever your political leanings, not marching with the players, choosing to go on Fox news, and praising a divisive political figure are just reprehensible moves as upper management. At worst, be neutral.

All of this, however the hubris it shows is completely expected base on his reputation and may be justified because of the following facts:

- National championship winner

- Beat Saban

- Louisiana's broke so can't buy him out

- Local son

- Really, he beat Saban on the road

That said, he's a recruiter/CEO. He needed elite coordinators, and he was humble enough to retain/hire them and defer to them. His coordinator replacements aren't equal to the guys that left. Personally, I'd love to see a Chizik - type arc to his career with him fired two years after winning a NC.

25 minutes ago, quigley said:

All of this, however the hubris it shows is completely expected base on his reputation and may be justified because of the following facts:

- National championship winner

- Beat Saban

- Louisiana's broke so can't buy him out

- Local son

- Really, he beat Saban on the road

That said, he's a recruiter/CEO. He needed elite coordinators, and he was humble enough to retain/hire them and defer to them. His coordinator replacements aren't equal to the guys that left. Personally, I'd love to see a Chizik - type arc to his career with him fired two years after winning a NC.

As long as they keep beating aggy by 4TDs, then I'm ok with lsu struggling...

Edited by LTtxfan
I suck editing

So you guys are telling me that winning does not cure all? 

If LSU lose another player they're only going to have about 70 players on scholarship left, that includes the last recruiting class. It will be like USC or Penn State when they were on sanctions. This year can quickly turn into a war of attrition even faster than other years and they simply won't have depth if there's a spike in cases.

36 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Y'all might want to be sitting down for this one...

Former five-star LSU linebacker Marcel Brooks granted waiver for immediate eligibility at TCU

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/former-five-star-lsu-linebacker-marcel-brooks-granted-waiver-for-immediate-eligibility-at-tcu/

Fuck tcu.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Y'all might want to be sitting down for this one...

Former five-star LSU linebacker Marcel Brooks granted waiver for immediate eligibility at TCU

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/former-five-star-lsu-linebacker-marcel-brooks-granted-waiver-for-immediate-eligibility-at-tcu/

Wonder what the hardship was.

Social distancing making assaults more difficult?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

I remember this name as being a transfer candidate for the Horns:

Four women allege sexual misconduct against former Michigan tight end Mustapha Muhammad

Ooooof, remember his recruitment well.

Was supposed to be pretty soft on the field for a TE. Guess that wasn't where his energy was going. What an asshole.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, tokamak said:

He was probably our #1 target at TE that cycle. I remember being petty disappointed when he picked Michigan. Evidently we dodged a bullet.

Buuuut we took Malcolm Epps as our backup to him, so do we really dodge the bullet or did it just hit a different artery? 

I kid, I kid. Fuck you Mustapha. Hope you get the sentence you deserve. 

13 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

shouldve been a red flag to kick her out immediately bruh

even if she gave you consent she already has a history so she could accuse u at anytime for any reason 

Seems more like he's the moron that can't read the social cues that not every woman wants to touch his dick.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

not true & definitely not true to recruits 

i can name 6+ other recruits who felt the same way as mm 

i think he knew women in Austin wouldn't go for that shit and UT would have kicked his ass off campus ASAP.. other than Baylor, Rust Belt is where you can bend the rules.  Fuck him

• Like 2