Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon at UT thread

burntorangebongos

I was at the taping yesterday, and then at the afterparty with the Roots and the staff of the show at Native Hostel last night.  They all really enjoyed Austin, and several extended their stay through the weekend to be able to enjoy the city more.  I got asked for a lot of food recommendations.

Commented on the other thread, but I'll repeat it here. I'm not a Fallon fan. He has moments, but they are few and far between. Having said that, anytime a national entertainer comes to the 40 Acres it's a good thing. UT and Austin got some great exposure. BlowU and aggy have to be frothing at the mouth. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RPM said:

Commented on the other thread, but I'll repeat it here. I'm not a Fallon fan. He has moments, but they are few and far between. Having said that, anytime a national entertainer comes to the 40 Acres it's a good thing. UT and Austin got some great exposure. BlowU and aggy have to be frothing at the mouth. 

aggy is always frothing at the mouth.

That may just be excess jizz, though.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:36 PM, perfectchaos007 said:

That was fun. I bet Matthew's RTF class fills up before any normies can register.

I haven’t checked recently but about a year ago it was restricted to only upperclassmen in a few majors (like RTF) so very few people even had a chance to enroll.

People still complaining about this?  All I've heard for the last 3.5 days is how awesome it was for the school.  One of the coolest things to ever happen on the 40 acres.  

Stop whining.