Ohio State defensive end Chase Young suspended

Parliament

Ok for ESecPN Cam Newton and his fam to take several hundred thousand dollars, ok for Japennis Winston to rape, but accept a laminated key chain from someone and or a used Subaru ride and the hammer comes down. Fuck these hypocrite bastards at NCAA.

go back to North Korea...no cr 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Yeah well I wouldn’t bet on it. And I mean literally, don’t bet on michigan to win. You will lose money. If the spread is less than a TD I wouldn’t bet on them to even cover. They match up horribly with the buckeyes this year.

I don't bet on cfb haha. tOSU might whip their ass. If both teams play like they have all season that's what will probably happen. 

But it's still a rivalry game. And it's hard to hold a rival down for as long as tOSU has held Michigan down. 

4 hours ago, Treefidy said:

If you pay $20 for a sammich, how much do you have to pay for sex?  

First, the Jackson's a tip, not the bill. Second, I can't think of any occasions when sex and the sandwich counter had any direct connections involving my person, not during business hours, any road. Third, you sound like one of the poors - I wasn't aware of  your ilk being allowed past the Tree Fiddy Line, especially with a misspelled name badge. 

6 hours ago, Tex Long said:

First, the Jackson's a tip, not the bill. Second, I can't think of any occasions when sex and the sandwich counter had any direct connections involving my person, not during business hours, any road. Third, you sound like one of the poors - I wasn't aware of  your ilk being allowed past the Tree Fiddy Line, especially with a misspelled name badge. 

Hey don't get all bent, I spent $2.5M for sex before.  To be more accurate, the cost was to move on from dwindling sex, among other things.  There's always a cost to sex,  marriage being one of the most expensive.  

As far as the name, potatoe/potato.  Fiddy was already taken

1 hour ago, Treefidy said:

Hey don't get all bent, I spent $2.5M for sex before.  To be more accurate, the cost was to move on from dwindling sex, among other things.  There's always a cost to sex,  marriage being one of the most expensive.  

As far as the name, potatoe/potato.  Fiddy was already taken

Neither bent nor torqued, amigo. Sorry for your loss, but mileage variance and all that. 

But... "fidy"? Naah, it's all good. 

8 minutes ago, Dewey said:

If this is how the ncaa wants to be, sit out the rest of the season.  His talent is know, he's had games this season to prove it and has, his draft stock isnt going down. 

The ncaa is doing him a favor!

What he's supposed to have done isn't really blowing my skirt up, but it's pretty funny this occurred in 2018 and we found out 2 games before they play Penn State and Michigan and then probably the B1G Championship game. That's s nice cushion of a couple easily winnable games he can miss via suspension, right at the point of the season where he can probably best use the rest.

It could have but didn't come out before Cincinnati, which was expected to push them a little (but didn't), it didn't come out before the road games at Nebraska or Northwestern (both of which were complete laughers but projected as potential trap games), didn't come out before Michigan State or Wisconsin (the two toughest games on the schedule thus far). It came out at the optimum time. Which, hate the game if you must, but that's exactly the way to play this kind of bullshit rules infraction. Oh darn. He borrowed money, who even cares what for, paid it back, and now he needs to sit down and not play against one and maybe two of the four weakest teams on the schedule. 

Ohio State has upped its game, NCAA. Now up yours.

15 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Ohio State is the 2nd worst school in the country after Oklahoma but this is abject dogshit. Fuck the NCAA for making me agree with Buckeyes.

It's fOSU.   This is probably akin to driving through a checkpoint smoking a joint with a couple grams in a baggie that you can remorsefully forfeit and distract from the 150 kilos of coke welded into the frame of your follower truck.  

9 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Ohio St felt the need to onside kick against Maryland after pretty much having their way on two straight drives.  

On one hand that's shitty, on the other it was executed to perfection and I'm jealous of their special teams coaching.

We have a dedicated special teams coach this year, and he does his homework.

You were a 34-point favorite.  That onside kick is about as bush league as it gets.  Scumbag school with scumbag fans.

Your fans would cheer a 21-y.o. in a Ohio State jersey robbing a 2nd grader on the way to school.  "But hey, we have a new thug this year and he does his homework."

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1

So reports are that he practiced today, even though he's still suspended.  

I seriously hope that tOSU has seen what Memphis is doing with the basketball player the NCAA suspended and is copying them -- just telling the NCAA, "Fuck you, he's playing.  What are you going to do?"