"It's Friday bitches" -- Time to turn this shit around!!

LTtxfan

3 hours ago, DaysOff said:

PLEASE FUCKING WIN PLEASE

TEXAS

4 games left. 1 home game 3 away games. How many wins and losses? I say if UT loses to KSU the season is over and the rest don't really matter except to decide what bowl game. However there are other remaining games that could seal this team's fate. The reason I pointed to the KSU game is because a loss at home right now will deflate this team and I really don't think they would recover from it. Not much to be motivated for after that.

32 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

4 games left. 1 home game 3 away games. How many wins and losses? 

Huh??

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV  
Sat, Nov 9
vsKansas State16 Kansas State
2:30 PM
espn-red@2x.png

Sat, Nov 16 2:30 PM
FS1

Sat, Nov 23
@Baylor12 Baylor
TBD    
Fri, Nov 29 11:00 AM

2 Home Games and 2 Away....Take another Tequila Shot @BradWilcox

FIGHT !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Huh??

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV  
Sat, Nov 9
espn-red@2x.png

FS1

Sat, Nov 23
@Baylor12 Baylor
TBD    

FIGHT !!!

Obviously my mistake. Wasn't paying attention. But now that you've read my post what do you think about these last 4 games? How many wins, how many losses, and if any losses to who?

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Huh??

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV  
Sat, Nov 9
espn-red@2x.png

FS1

Sat, Nov 23
@Baylor12 Baylor
TBD    

FIGHT !!!

Baylor could definitely pose a problem. KSU is another potential problem. Istate and TT don't worry me much but then again neither did TCU. So I pose the simple question of who.

7 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

Obviously my mistake. Wasn't paying attention. But now that you've read my post what do you think about these last 4 games? How many wins, how many losses, and if any losses to who?

2 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

Baylor could definitely pose a problem. KSU is another potential problem. Istate and TT don't worry me much but then again neither did TCU. So I pose the simple question of who.

Since yah asked my opinion, next 4 games may be challenging and any more discussion on this is better on the below thread.... 😃

12 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

8 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

You seem nice so I hope no one negs you... this thread is for TEXAS/FIGHT and rollcall/checking in from where you are. Discussion on remaining games can be better found elsewhere. 

• Like 3