Sign in to follow this  
Zombie

Teeth Whitening

Asking for a friend, what's the most effective way to quickly whiten teeth. In-office dentist treatment, over the counter treatment, some other option? I'm not talking Mack Brown level yellowing. But years of coffee, wine, etc...have left more yellowing than wanted. 

Save your money and take a trip to London.  You’ll be happy with your teeth then. 

Dental office take home whitening (not in house whitening). In house whitening using a light shows a lot of immediate change but it dehydrates the teeth so as water enters back into the tooth a lot of the immediate changes will be lost. Moreover, it is a one time treatment as opposed to take home. And the dental office will be cheaper and more effective than OTC products because of the higher percentage of carbamide peroxide and low cost refills for the custom, dental office made trays.

27 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Dental office take home whitening (not in house whitening). In house whitening using a light shows a lot of immediate change but it dehydrates the teeth so as water enters back into the tooth a lot of the immediate changes will be lost. Moreover, it is a one time treatment as opposed to take home. And the dental office will be cheaper and more effective than OTC products because of the higher percentage of carbamide peroxide and low cost refills for the custom, dental office made trays.

I didn’t know why until now, but this is very true.

most of them just strip your fucking enamel so theres no free lunch.  gel shit in a take-home tray or built into the crest white strips work the same.  the strips are pretty effectively for a quick change in shade but if you have serious yellowing, you probably want something with more punch. 

Trays from the dentist. They sell me this shit. I put them in for 30 minutes for a 3 consecutive night stretch once a month. They keep my teeth comfortably white but not so much that I look like fucking Joe Biden.

zoom_day_white_14_front.jpg

9-29-joe-biden-snl-woody-harrelson.2e16d