#Pac12AfterDark Washington @ Oregon State, 9:30CT FS1

texifornia

This could be a really fun matchup. Washington is talented and well-coached but demoralized after their season goals have all gone up in smoke. Oregon State is 4-4 and clearly on the rise - Jonathan Smith has done a masterful job in Corvallis.

Should be a good one, and in a really underrated college town.

03-Nikki_Received-002.jpg

oregonst5.jpg

• Like 1

Debatably interesting story: Oregon State is patient zero for all the fancy helmet finishes in football - Hydro Graphics, who paints pretty much everyone's gear, is based near Portland and started with OSU. The ones they're wearing tonight are just a mess though. Way too much going on.

https://footballscoop.com/archive-news/the-company-behind-college-football-s-helmet-craze/

Edited by texifornia

Just now, DaysOff said:

What a difference in the running game when you have a QB under center. We are mensa retarded.

I mean, Eason's not a running threat at all, so they kind of have to stay traditional like this. Shotgun with a running QB should usually do better (and our offense has been pretty good let's be honest).

43 minutes ago, texifornia said:

So "starts at 9:30" was more of a hopeful kind of thing, huh?

41 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Fucking hate when they tell u 930 and its 945 kick

fox does that shit all the time. Seems like fox is 15 min post-time, whereas espn is more like 5-7 min post-schedule time

I used knowledge of the typical FOX start time to my advantage once.  I showed up to Austin's Pizza on the drag at 5:45 before the (2012?) WVU game.  I thought the game started at 7, but someone at the bar said it was at 6.  I thought "Oh, it's on FOX, so I can have a beer and a shot and make it to my seat in time for kickoff." I was right.

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

22 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I like how at the very end you made it football related.  

Looks like that Huskie TD is coming back.

I am rallying now that I flipped over and saw the basketball team rally to get a win over FuckBaylor and FuckScottDrew.  I might make it to the end of this one.  

Just now, Beau Vine said:

I am rallying now that I flipped over and saw the basketball team rally to get a win over FuckBaylor and FuckScottDrew.  I might make it to the end of this one.  

We somehow still have a half a pitcher of Ranch Water that someone is going to have to drink.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Hey, the D just pushed them back 7 yards and forced a punt.

Now, run the ball, run the ball, and run the ball, and if it's 4th down, punt, and get this fucking game over.  

You aren't losing this game. Beavs are horrible