Iowa State @ blOU 7pm on FOX

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, Blanton said:

Waterhead in the stripes is the biggest fuckin' retard and of course they gift these cocksuckers a win. 

Fuck OU and they will have karma in the Big 12 Championship Game. They're a fucking farce along with Fields

Who are you kidding?  OU will get every single call in the B12 Championship if they are the only team with a shot at the playoffs.

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Who are you kidding?  OU will get every single call in the B12 Championship if they are the only team with a shot at the playoffs.

I'll place $100 their fuckin' moron of a QB will squander the Big 12 Championship against Baylor (makes me puke thinking about it)

Obviously you always want the Sooners to lose and they should’ve got flagged for PI and ISU should’ve played for OT but I’d rather face a 5-4 team coming off a tough loss than a 6-3 team coming home after a huge win on the road. We’re going to need all the help we can get

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

its hilarious that the OU DC is basically telling everyone I teach my guys to interfere but this pussy conference won't call it.

Yup. They did it all game against us. But as soon as Roach hits Lambs shoulderpad with his helmet he's tossed for targeting.

This conference is a bigger joke than the pac12.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how Jalen Hurts is constantly lecturing OU on how to win but he keeps making shitty throws in key moments.

He's trying to get some $$$ in the league so he's gotta build up his "leadership" to go with his stats so he's draftable.

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. They did it all game against us. But as soon as Roach hits Lambs shoulderpad with his helmet he's tossed for targeting.

Pac12 is cleaning their act up , Big12 is swirling down the toilet bowl 

Obviously you always want the Sooners to lose and they should’ve got flagged for PI and ISU should’ve played for OT but I’d rather face a 5-4 team coming off a tough loss than a 6-3 team coming home after a huge win on the road. We’re going to need all the help we can get
ISU players won't get to bed until 5am, so Sunday is a washout.

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

At this point any fan with a grasp of the game will just be apahetic to the fucking disgrace that is Big 12 officiating

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Oh just shut the fuck up already. You know damn well you weren’t showing up in this thread if OU lost. Fuck off.

Lol you dumb bitch.  I show up when they suck (Always?) or lose.  I don’t gloat when they win.  Why the fuck do you think I’m tolerated better than your BYU ass?  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I hate that damn call. Take the game to OT.

agree here - but who has the better kicker ?  I hate the hero call "lets win it!" . Cost Mack the game vs. Clemson.  It's way too risky.

and Texas is at ISU next week

Edited by NowThis