Minnesota vs. Pedo State

cabowabo

I remember telling the wife when we saw WMU take on Wisky at the cotton bowl that I wish we would hire Fleck. He's a total fucking weirdo, but kids love him and he can actually coach.

BTW, Wisky fans are fucking awesome, share their liquor (that's when I drank), and their hospitality is second to none. They travel really, really well. They're also the reason my wife doesn't remember the game. They're almost TOO generous with their booze. Love em. 

Edit: I tried finding the pic of the game, but could only find the tickets. It was a sea of red and white from top to bottom

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

Heard on the ray-de-o this morning that in the Big 10/16, the away team selects the game time of the national tv game.  Gophers wanted to play it at night.  Franklin said no, 11:00 am please.  This could all be fake news for all I know, but it is what i heard.

pretty much what happened. but he has no problem with his white outs tho

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I remember telling the wife when we saw WMU take on Wisky at the cotton bowl that I wish we would hire Fleck. He's a total fucking weirdo, but kids love him and he can actually coach.

BTW, Wisky fans are fucking awesome, share their liquor (that's when I drank), and their hospitality is second to none. They travel really, really well. They're also the reason my wife doesn't remember the game. They're almost TOO generous with their booze. Love em. 

Edit: I tried finding the pic of the game, but could only find the tickets. It was a sea of red and white from top to bottom

Bucky can party. back in the old WCHA conference final 5 days...theyd show up hard, even if their team didnt even make it to St. Paul.

11 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

Heard on the ray-de-o this morning that in the Big 10/16, the away team selects the game time of the national tv game.  Gophers wanted to play it at night.  Franklin said no, 11:00 am please.  This could all be fake news for all I know, but it is what i heard.

You need to change the station.  Pretty sure that's complete fiction.  Fuck Penn State anyways, though.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

You need to change the station.  Pretty sure that's complete fiction.  Fuck Penn State anyways, though.

Could be.  But it was either 610 or 790 am in Houston and the guys on this morning said they had Herbie on their show earlier in the week and that's what he said.

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Bucky can party. back in the old WCHA conference final 5 days...theyd show up hard, even if their team didnt even make it to St. Paul.

Dude, I've been to several games, and their fans are by far the best to chill with before. Their tailgate is on another level. Nice, drunk, and passionate. Flying all the way to Texas in droves for just a cotton bowl game. Had the best time. 

19 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

My understanding is that once the b1g decided to have night games in November they set a rule that both teams had to agree to it. 

The play to stop the 2-point try was a big time tackle after fighting through a block. the kind of small play makes the other side take more risks on offense on their next possessions. I can't remember the math but the stopping of the 2 point try leads to some bad playcalling by the PSU offensive coordinator.